What if you could eliminate the expensive and messy trenching and wiring required to place a telephone entry system at your door or gate, but when a visitor arrived and pressed a button, you could still talk to them no matter where in the world you are? Plus you could even unlock or open that door or gate? This 10 button system has 10 illuminated buttons that can be assigned to 10 houses or apartments.
As long as your gate or door is within range of a cell phone tower, then this intercom's range is infinite. You could be on the other side of the Earth and still talk to visitors for as little as 5 cents per visitor if you need to purchase new cell phone service. If you already have AT&T or T-Mobile wireless service, you may be able to just add this intercom to your existing plan with a small monthly fee. Some visitors won't cost anything as you'll see in a bit.
By pressing keys on your telephone keypad you can unlock a door or activate a gate opener so if the delivery person comes while you're out, you can easily let them in. All you have to do is answer a call from the intercom, and press * to open the gate. If you're having a party or there is some reason you need the gate to remain open, pressing # will keep the internal relay open so your gate should remain open (verify that your gate opener supports this). You can send text messages to the intercom to close the gate or to check the status to find out if it is open or closed.
You can program up to three telephone numbers in this unit for each button, whether they are landline telephones or cell phones. When a visitor arrives at the intercom and presses the button, it dials the first number. If the first number does not answer, the intercom dials the second number after the programmed "no answer" time is reached, and it repeats the procedure for the third number. So your visitors should always be able to reach someone and you won't miss important deliveries or visitors.
If you're using the intercom at a driveway gate, you and up to 99 other people can also use their cell phone as a gate opener remote control. The intercom allows up to 100 telephone numbers to be stored internally for users to be able to call the system for automatic entry. This intercom uses the caller ID of a mobile phone to identify callers, and when it identifies callers on the list, it activates its internal relay, which opens the gate. You can program in numbers for delivery drivers, landscaping personnel, friends, family members, or anyone who needs access to your property. All they have to do is call the phone number for the intercom and the gate opens. Since the system doesn't actually answer the phone call, it doesn't use any minutes from your cell phone plan! It is also more secure than typical wireless remotes since the gate won't open without the correct Caller ID coming in with a call.
There is no need to run a telephone line or wires to the system, thereby eliminate the expense and mess associated with that task You can pay for many years of service with the money you'll save, plus you'll get benefits you just can't get from other systems.Cellular Phone Service
In the United States there are two technologies used for cellular telephone service. One is GSM which stands for Global System for Mobile used by AT&T and T-Mobile, as well as almost every other cellular carrier elsewhere in the world. The other technology is CDMA which stands for Code Division Multiple Access, and is used by Sprint and Verizon in the US, as well as a few other companies in Asia and South America. There are other service providers you can choose besides AT&T and T-Mobile that use GSM (they just contract with these GSM carriers to use their service so you are still using either AT&T and T-Mobile service).
To use this intercom you will be required to have a 4G GSM-based telephone service. GSM-based mobile phone service requires use of a Subscriber Identification Module (SIM), which is an integrated circuit that securely stores information needed to identify and authenticate subscribers on mobile telephony devices.
This unit has a 4G SIM card included and instructions on how to activate it. Click this link for more details: Cell Phone Network Plan
This intercom has the following features:
- All-in-one design with the control module built in for ease of installation
- Heavy-duty, industrial enclosure with rain hood keeps weather and vandals out
- Hinged front lockable door for easy access
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- 4-watt speaker provides extra volume for noisy applications
- Gooseneck pole mount hole pattern on the back for mounting it on one of our mounting pedestals: Pedestal Mounting Poles
- Keypad included as standard so guests can easily unlock the gate
- Programmable via an app
- 10 Station Family Cellular Access System
- Call up to 10 families from a single cell phone SIM card
- Built in time clock control
- Remotely program keypad codes by the App
- Automatic 7 day open/close control by App
- Activity log to see who opened the gates and when
- Access property by telephone, caller ID (known number) text message, or PIN code
- 24 volt DC power adapter included
- Built-in illuminated keypad with 200 codes, 20 time zone codes, 30 temporary codes
- 100 registered caller ID users
- Receive calls from the intercom anywhere in the world
- Three year manufacturer limited warranty
- Dimensions: 16" wide x 8.6" tall x 5" deep
- Two relays, max 2 amps, 24 volt ac/dc load
- Gate latching: Yes
- Programming: SMS text messaging and PC App
- Network compatibility AT&T and T-Mobile
- 2-year limited warranty