This 4-Channel Customer Service 2-Way Radio provides an easy-to-use, and affordable solution for businesses like retail stores, service centers, restaurants, hotels, or any business that services customers. But you can use it anywhere a compact two-way radio is needed. It has one channel with a choice of 56 business-exclusive frequencies for enhanced voice quality, privacy and reliability.
Use this radio to coordinated quickly and respond to disturbances, accidents, or emergencies.
Utilize resources more efficiently and productively so you can get the most out of employees. And, there are no monthly fees or service contracts to worry about.
Simplify Daily Tasks
This radio is remarkably simple to use so little or no training is required, which makes them ideal for high employee turnover industries.
Increase Service Level
By enabling instant communication between employees, customer needs are better and more quickly served.
In retail environments you can raise the level of customer service by enabling employees to communicate instantly. All retail activities, from restocking to security are enhanced. Cashiers can perform price checks at a moments notice. Managers have a constant eye on customer flow and inventory. And security is always alert and ready for potential in-store problems.
With the fast-paced nature of the restaurant business, quality service is a key ingredient for success. You will enhance efficiency by enabling hosts, managers, kitchen and wait staff to instantly connect, minimizing wait times, getting food out quicker and controlling the pace of large parties. This all adds up to more table turns with greater satisfaction.
With effective communication you can make everything from arrival to departure seamless. Coordinate restaurant and hotel staff, event planners, security, cleaning and maintenance personnel through efficient, uninterrupted communication with minimal guest interference. Security is also enhanced allowing for immediate response to emergencies or suspicious situations.
Maintaining order and ensuring student safety are priorities for any school. Whether monitoring assemblies, sporting events, or cafeteria time, these radios help keep things running smoothly. They are also an effective way to increase maintenance staff productivity, direct busing activities, and bolster school security.
(Click on the guide cover below to open)
You may also want to consider Motorola's even smaller two way radio, the NEW Motorola CLP1010
- Uses four channels and operates on 56 business-exclusive frequencies
- Requires an FCC license to operate (See Related Products and Accessories to order a license)
- Weight (with standard battery): 4.6 oz. (130.4 g)
- Dimensions H x W x D (with standard battery): 5.8 x 2.0 x 1.1 in. (147.3 x 50.8 x 27.9 mm) H x W x D
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery versatility: Choice of rechargeable lithium ion or backup AAA, with accessory
- Keypad lock: Helps prevent accidental changes to settings
- LCD window: Shows information, such as battery gauge
- Frequency range: 461-470MHz
- Output Power: 1W
- Alkaline battery capable
- Frequency band: UHF
- Coverage area:Up to 200,000 square feet (15 floors)
- Battery life (based on a 5/5/90 duty cycle): 12 hours
- Private line codes (PLCs): 121 interference eliminator codes maximize choices through 83 digital and 38 analog private lines
- Front panel programmable
- Cloning: With multi-unit charger;Quickly copies settings from radio to radio
- Voice operated transmit (VOX): Enables hands-free operation with use of a headset accessory
- Uses one channel and operates on 56 business-exclusive frequencies
- Call tones: 3
- Standard warranty: 1 year
- Vibrating call: Lets users discreetly receive transmissions
- Channel Scan