There are several great benefits of this wired video intercom kit. It can expand up to 4 monitors and 2 door cameras, it has large 7" monitors, and it comes with a free app so you can view visitors even when you aren't home or in your business.
The intercom enables you to see who is at your door and speak with them. If you have an electric door strike installed, you can also activate it to let them in. When a visitor presses the doorbell button on the camera intercom, the monitor's screen activates to show you the visitor. There is also a motion sensor that when triggered will show you who is at the door even if they don't press a button.
The camera has LEDs for clear night-time operation. The camera is designed for outdoor installation and comes with a rainproof guard. The camera has a stainless steel finish with tamper-proof construction. The low-profile camera protrudes less than an inch from the wall.
If you need more cameras or monitors they can be wired in series with each other. With multiple monitors installed, you can use as an intercom between each other for internal room-to-room communications.
The kit includes: Intercom Door Station; Door Intercom Monitor: Approximately 35 feet of cable; Power Supply; Installation hardware.
7" Monitor and Video Doorbell Kit
- Add up to 3 7” Analog Monitors
- Add up to 2 Doorbells
- Add up to 2 CCTV Cameras
- Add up to 2 Magnetic Locks
- Monitor to camera wiring distance: 260 feet using 24 gauge wire
- Warranty: 2 years
Smartphone Video Doorbell:
- 1/4" Pinhole CMOS Camera
- 68°-100° View Angle with included Angle Bracket
- 700 TVL Definition
- LED’s for Night Vision
- Power Consumption 200mA supplied from the Inside Monitor
- Operating Temperature -4°-160°
- Ethernet connector for wired Internet
- Surface Mount Installation
7” V500 IP Color Monitor:
- 7" TFT LCD Screen
- 1024 x 600 HD
- Can display 4 cameras, single screen format
- Built-in Storage expandable with SD Card of 64GB Maximum
- JPEG Picture capture