Posted by on 8/16/2020 to Articles
The move to IP surveillance in the security industry continues to advance, but if you haven't yet made the switch, here are some reasons to do so:
- Improved Performance?New high performance features help security professionals meet customer needs more efficiently.
- Unlimited Scalability? Cameras can be easily and quickly installed or moved without losing investment in the original system.
- System Configuration Versatility? Video can be recorded and viewed anywhere on the network so staff can be centralized, therefore saving cost.
- Advanced Analytics?Intelligent analytics make it easier to search recorded material.
- System Integration?Other devices like access control, alarm/intrusion, and visitor management can be integrated together to improve operations and economics.
- Future Proofing?Flexible IP technology makes system additions easy and industry standard equipment and future software upgrades keep the system current.
- ROI and TCO? Return on Investment and Total Cost of Ownership improve with IP Surveillance.
To read the full article, click here.
Copyright IntercomsOnline.com. All Rights Reserved.