There are two great benefits of this wired video intercom kit. It can expand up to 4 monitors and 4 door cameras, and it has large 7" monitors.
The intercom enables you to see who is at your door and speak with them. If you have an electric door strike installed, you can also activate it to let them in. When a visitor presses the doorbell button on the camera intercom, the monitor's screen activates to show you the visitor and it sounds one of the 10 different chimes that you choose.
The camera has LEDs for clear night-time operation. The camera is designed for outdoor installation and comes with a rainproof guard. The camera has a stainless steel finish with tamper-proof construction. The low-profile camera protrudes less than an inch from the wall.
If you need more cameras or monitors they can be wired in series with each other. With multiple monitors installed, you can use as an intercom between each other for internal room-to-room communications.
The kit includes: Intercom Door Station; Door Intercom Monitor: Approximately 35 feet of cable; Power Supply; Installation hardware.
- Hands free communication
- A ~35 foot wiring harness is provided. If you need longer cable, use 4 conductor, 20 AWG minimum. The total system from the first monitor to the last camera should not exceed 400 feet
- If you don't use the provided wiring, connectors are provide so you can use your own cable
- Monitors are wired "daisy chained" in series together
- Cameras do not require power from a power supply (they get power from the monitor)
- Cameras should be installed between 60-68 inches high
- 7" TFT-LCD color monitor
- 10 different chimes
- Ability to monitor any camera
- Communication between rooms and doors - monitors can communicate between each other
- Adjustable brightness and contrast
- Optional Door Release (must purchase I1000DRM separately)
- Dimensions of Monitor: 5 1/2" H x 9 3/8" W
- Dimensions of Door Station w/ Frame: 7 3/8" H x 4 1/2" Wide
- Warranty: 2 years