September 20, 2012
According to a new market research report the US demand for security
products is expected to rise 7.3% annually through 2016. This growth is
being fueled by several factors:
- Technology improvements that make systems easier and better
- Falling prices of high-end security products
- Recovery of the building construction and housing in increasing
sales of mechanical security products like locks
- Widespread media coverage is causing the perception of increased
crime, despite a long-term falling crime rate.
- Many public safety officials are overburdened so supplemental
security arrangements are necessary.
The strongest gains are expected to come in electronic access control
system and locks each with a 11 percent annual gain through 2016. Most
security products markets are expected to post solid gains with the
rebound of many types of building construction.
To learn where to get this market research report,