The Commercial Digital Two-Way Radio digital on-site two-way radio offers enhanced performance
with wide coverage, longer battery life, clear, crisp audio, and the
ability to call a single individual as well as an entire a group. Using digital technology each radio has its own unique multi-digit
identification code, which is similar to a telephone number in the world
of telephones. When you want to call another individual, you simply uses
the radio's navigation keys to scroll to the individuals name and select
it. The call recipient's radio receives either an audible or vibrating
signal, and their unit
then displays the caller's ID information.
Just like a phone has a call log, so does the MT1004 digital two-way
radio. Using a scroll list, you can view a recent-calls list showing the
source and target of the last transmissions with time and date
information. If you miss someone's call, you can always see who it was
from. A benefit of the MT1004 is that a single "channel" allows
more than one conversation unlike analog which will only allow one. With
digital, each channel can be reused while an established transmission is
in progress. The MT1004 uses frequency-hopping spread-spectrum
technology so a channel can use as many as 50 frequencies.
Digital radios provide better voice quality and more r
coverage than a comparable analog radio.
The MT1004 removes noise and has built-in error-correction
techniques that rebuilds a voice transmission to nearly its original
fidelity throughout the majority of its coverage area.
Other MT1004 Features:
- IT uses only half the battery power of an analog system for the same wattage.
- It can send and receive short text messages such as such as "I'll
call you back in 5 minutes" to private or group contacts. The MT1004 has several preprogrammed notes that can be quickly sent, and it has
an optional mini keyboard attachment that can be used to change,
add additional, or delete these messages.
- Call alerts can be sent to let the recipient know you want to talk
to him or her. When you send a call alert, the recipient's radio emits a
series of beeps, or vibrates, and displays your unit name or ID along
with the time and date.
- It uses the 900MHz ISM unlicensed frequencies so no FCC license is required to operate it.
- 900 MHz ISM License-free Band
- Coverage: Up to 300,000 square feet or 25 floors
- Digital One-to-One Private Call
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Free Customer Programming Software (CPS) available (requires optional cable)
- Battery Life: Standard, up to 15 hours of operation per charge
- Charge time: 3 Hours
- DTR Short Messaging Service (SMS): Reception and origination
- Preprogrammed Messages: For quick and easy response
- Customizable Messages (via optional Mini Keyboard)
- SMS Time/Date Stamping
- Name Aliasing (via optional Mini Keyboard)
- Remote Monitor, Disable and Time
- Over-the-Air Time/Date Update
- Call Forwarding
- Call Alert
- Alert Reminder Tone
- Caller ID
- Recent Call List: Last 20 transmissions
- Rugged, Compact Polycarbonate Housing: With rubber overmold for comfort
- 2-pin Audio Accessory Jack: With captive connector cover
- Full-graphic Backlit Display: With contrast adjustment and backlight timer
- Battery Gauge
- Electronic On/Off Control
- Unit-to-unit Configuration Cloning (via optional Cloning Cable)
- English, French-Canadian, or Spanish language prompts.
- Meet U.S. Military 810 C, D, E and F specifications for durability and reliability
- Contact List Capacity: Up to 25 Group contact list
- Power Supply: 3.8V - 0.4V
- Dimensions: H x W x D 5.2 x 2.3 x 1.4 inches (132.3 x 57.2 x 35.4mm)
- Weight: with 1200 mAH Li-ion Battery 200.2g (7.1oz.)
- Average Battery Life @ 5-5-90 Duty Cycle: with 1200 mAH Li-ion Battery 15 hours
- Receiver Sensitivity: (3% BER Sensitivity) -125dBm
- Receiver Frequency Stability: (-30 degree C to +60 degree C) +- 0.0005% (+- 5PPM)
- Receiver Spur Rejection: 55dB
- Receiver Blocking Immunity: Interferer from +-500 KHz to +-1 MHz 75dB Interferer from +-1MHz to +-15 MHz 80dB
- Receiver Audio Output: @ < 5% Distortion 1W
- Transmitter RF Output: 1W
- Transmitter Channel Spacing: 50 kHz
- Transmitter Frequency Stability: (-30 degree C to +60 degree C) +- 0.0005% (+- 5PPM)
- Transmitter Spurs/Harmonics: 500 uV/m (3m)
- Transmitter Audio Response: +1, -3dB (from 6dB/oct. Premphasis, 300 to 3000 Hz)
- Transmitter Audio Distortion: <3% @ 1000 Hz, 60% Rated Max. Dev.
- Transmitter TX ACCPR: -50dBc
- Transmitter FCC Modulation: 8-level FSK 900 MHz ISM FHSS
|Related Products and Accessories