Truck scales need loudness with noise cancellation and this system gives you the absolute best of both of them.
This is the Zenitel Vingtor-Stentofon Turbine series that utilizes the
latest technology to create unparalleled audio quality.
The outdoor callbox features include:
These features, in conjunction with Vingtor-Stentofon’s 65+ years of experience with acoustic technology are only a few of the many factors that contribute to superior audio quality.
- High Definition voice quality
- Open Duplex - Simultaneous talk and receive
- Active Noise
Cancellation filters background noise
- Automatic Volume Control for different truck loudness
- Automatic Gain Control amplifies microphone for low voices or far away people
- 10W Class D amplifier and a unique
speaker grille design for extra loudness
The inside phone has a capacitive touch screen, high-definition wideband audio, dual Gigabit network ports, integrated Wi-Fi, PoE and Bluetooth Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n), PoE+, Bluetooth, USB, SD, HDMI.
The phone has Electronic Hook Switch Cable (EHS) support that provides remote desk phone call control (answer/end) with a Plantronics wireless headset system. The phone has a video screen and could support video but we currently don't offer the video callbox for the scales (call if this is something you need).
The scale house phone has a handset that can be picked up, a headphone jack that will enable wireless headsets, or it has a full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance. So if you need to keep the noise level down in the scale house so others don't have to listen to the conversations, these options provide for that.
The phone has a desk stand and a wall mount option.
Installation is done by using CAT 5 or 6 cable between the units. It uses Voice over IP technology so you can use standard Ethernet switches and other IP devices to create a self contained IP network. The outdoor callbox has a built in IP server.
If you have multiple lanes you can add additional outdoor stations and you can add more inside units to have additional people help manage the lanes.
- Audio quality - percentage articulation loss of consonants (Alcons) - at 70 dB < 5%*
- Audio quality - total harmonic distortion + noise, without noise reduction (THD+N) - at 70 dB < 2%*
- SPL rated power at 1m in open duplex 95 dB*
- SPL rated power at 1m in half duplex 105 dB*
- SPL rated power at 1m in program distribution and announcement 105 dB*
- Noise cancelling - suppression of musical noise YES
- Noise cancelling - suppression of static noise YES
- Noise cancelling - suppression of rapidly changing noise YES
- Codecs G.711, G.722, G.729
- Frequency range, G.722 Codec 200 Hz – 7000 Hz
- Audio technology Modes: Full open duplex, switched open duplex
- Adaptive jitter filter
- Custom Ringing Tone
- Audio Mixing – Conversation and Group Call
- Automatic gain control (microphone)
- Internal speaker amplifier 10 W class D
- Microphone technology Digital MEMS, omnidirectional microphone
- Automatic Volume Control (AVC) Undistorted and clear audio
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) Prevents audio feedback even at high volumes (95dB)
- 10W Speaker Matches 10W amp for distortion-free broadcast level sound
- * Tested with Audio Precision SYS 2722 equipment
- Ethernet connector 1 x RJ 45
- All other connectors Tool less, spring loaded, vibration proof terminals
- General inputs and outputs 6 (configurable)
- Outputs 12mA as LED drivers
- Change-over relay (NO+NC+COM) Max: 250VAC/220VDC, 2A, 60W
- Power options PoE and or external power supply
- PoE (power over Ethernet) IEEE 802.3af standard, Class 0 (0.44W to 12.95 W)
- External power supply 24 VDC (16 – 48 V)
- Power consumption Idle 1.8W, max 12W (depending on volume)
- Audio Line out / Induction loop signal 600 Ohm
- Button backlight LED
- Call indication Icons/colors for hearing impaired
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 180 x 120 x 73 mm / 7.1” x 4.7” x 2.9”
- Dimensions after flush mount 180 x 120 x 24 mm / 7.1” x 4.7” x 0.9”
- Dimensions with on wall box 180 x 120 x 86 mm / 7.1” x 4.7” x 3.4”
- Weight 1 kg / 2.2 lbs.
- Faceplate material 3 mm / 0.12” stainless steel - AISI 304
- Base / frame material 3 mm / 0.12” Aluminum alloy - A413.0, AlSi12Fe, painted
- Electronics cover material Polycarbonate (translucent)
- Gasket material Silicone rubber
- Fastening bracket material SECC Steel
- Button material 3 mm / 0.12” Polycarbonate (transparent)
- Button travel length 1.25 mm
- Button activation force 350 gf
- Button push-cycles before failure 300 000
- Anechoic Design Open flow anechoic design eliminates "standing waves"
- Loudspeaker poke protection, large diameter object 3D cast aluminum speaker grille
- Loudspeaker poke protection, small diameter objects Stainless steel mesh, acoustically transparent
- NETWORKING AND PROTOCOLS
- Protocols IPv4 (with DiffServ), SIP, TCP, UDP, HTTPS, TFTP, RTP, SRTP, DHCP, SNMP, Vingtor-Stentofon CCoIP® , NTP
- LAN protocols Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3 a-f) Network Access Control (IEEE 802.1x)
- Management and operation HTTP/HTTPS (Web configuration) DHCP and static IP. Remote automatic software upgrade. Centralized monitoring.
- Advanced supervision functions E.g. network test, tone test, status reports
- SIP support RFC 3261 (SIP base standard) RFC 3515 (SIP refer) RFC 2976 (SIP info), SIP using TLS, RFC 5630 SIPS URI scheme
- DTMF support RFC 2833, 2976 (SIP info)
- ENVIRONMENT AND COMPLIANCES
- IP rating IP-66, tested according to EN 60529 (applies when mounted in TA-1 back-box)
- IK rating IK 10, tested according to EN 62262
- Operating temperature range -40° to 70° C
- Storage temperature range -40° to 70° C
- Realtive humidity < 95% not condensing
- Corrosion Salty mist, tested according to EN60945
- Vibration Tested according to EN60945
- UV-resistant YES
- EMC CE and FCC Part 15 EN 50121-3-2 Railway application EN 50121-4 Railway application UN Regulation 10, revision 4 + Corr.1 + Amend.1
- Compliances IEC/EN 60945 Marine Equipment IEC/EN 61000-6 Light and heavy industry IEC/EN 50155 Railway Application * IEC/EN 50486 Equipment for use in audio video door-entry systems * With additional conformal coating Requires use of EN 50155 approved PoE switch
- Certifications UL 60950-1, cUL 60950-1, CB to IEC 60950-1
- OTHER SPECIFICATIONS
- IP adress information Speaks IP address after system boot
- Button lifetime > 1000 000 cycles
- Country of manufacture Poland
|Related Products and Accessories