- The MURS Alert Transmitter is powered by 6 alkaline AA batteries. Batteries last about 1 year under most conditions.
- The transmitter detects motion up to 80 feet away (3 range settings: 30, 50, and 80 feet).
- Filter for indoor or outdoor use.
- LED can be set to flash when motion detected, or remain dark.
- Average battery life is 6 months using good alkaline batteries under normal use (extreme cold can reduce battery life).
- 6 AAA batteries.
- Reset time after trigger: 15 seconds or 120 seconds.
- Programmable frequency to five MURS channels and 38 subchannels.
- Low battery alert indication by sending a second alert message after the first one.