Your Team Connected With This Unique, Palm-Sized Two-Way Radio That is
40% Smaller and 50% Lighter Than Other Business Radios...Now with
only is this ultra compact radio the smallest and lightest
business-class two-way radio on the market, but it also comes with a
BlueTooth headset for a totally wireless experience. No more cords
hooking on shelves and other items that pull your headset off. The
radios are so small they can easily be hidden in clothes with nothing
but the headset showing.
This radio excels in several design elements:
- Comfort - more flexible ways to wear the radio comfortably
(including a unique magnetic clothing mount to attach the radio
anywhere such as on a lapel, anywhere on a shirt, apron, or uniform,
- Performance - clear, strong audio performance to breakthrough
the noise common in retail stores, noisy kitchens, and other loud
- Image - sleek yet durable styling that promotes the profile and
image of your business.
- Durable - Meets military specification standards
for shock, vibration, low/high temperature and solar radiation. The
CLP1040 stands up to the everyday wear and tear of your
- Long Battery Life - A Lithium-Ion battery provides the power to ensure your team has
communication through the entire day. For really high use
applications an optional Hi-capacity battery is available.
- Easy to Use - one large button for easy push-to-talk operation
without having to look at the radio. New Smart Status Glow feature
provides visual cues for at-a-glance status information.
With increased productivity of employees, the CLP1040 could pay for
itself in reduce staffing costs. Or it could pay for itself with the
increased customer service level achieved since employees can
communicate with other team members without ever leaving customers
unattended. Either way you win.
- Smart Status Glow Color indicates active channel, radio transmit
& receive, scan, and battery status.
- Push-To-Talk button Oversized, textured, and centrally located
provides easy access.
- Volume Control 16 adjustable volume levels make CLP1040 easy to
hear in any environment. A long press provides a quick way to lower
the headset volume.
- Power/Battery Button Powers device on or off, with a short press
provides audio indication of current battery level.
- Accessory Connector Compact, durable design, for proven Motorola
- Menu Button Voice driven menu provides quick access to
preprogrammed features: channel, monitor, scan, and call tone.
- Charging / Programming Contacts Provides robust battery charging
and radio programming
- CLP Series Two-way Radio
- BlueTooth Headset (see picture)
- Swivel Belt Clip Holster
- Lithium-Ion Battery and Battery Door
- Drop-In Tray Charger with Transformer
- User Quick Reference
The CLP Series radios offer a variety of optional accessories.
The included single-unit chargers are designed to be space-saving, while
the multiunit chargers handle up to six units simultaneously and provide
a convenient pocket to store the earpiece. They also can be wall mounted
to save counter or desk space.
The CLP Series radios' standard packaged models come with standard
Lithium Ion battery and the standard Lithium Ion battery door. As
an option, you can order Hi-capacity Lithium Ion battery and the
Hi-capacity Lithium Ion battery door.
You can program or change features on your CLP radios by using the
optional Computer Programming Software (CPS) and the CPS Programming
Cable. CPS software is available for free as web based downloadable
software, but you will be required to purchase the cable.