Your Team Connected With This Unique, Palm-Sized Two-Way Radio That is
40% Smaller and 50% Lighter Than Other Business Radios.
While this Two-Way Radio was designed for the
retail, hospitality, and restaurant environments, this ultra-compact,
business-class two-way radio could be used in many applications. The
MT1017 redefines traditional two-way radio form by including only the
essential elements needed by your team to provide better customer
service, create better shopping experiences, reach higher levels of
productivity, reduce errors, or simply to provide lightning-fast
communication between team members.
This radio excels in several design elements:
- Comfort - more flexible ways to wear the radio comfortably
(including a unique magnetic clothing mount to attach the radio
anywhere such as on a lapel, anywhere on a shirt, apron, or uniform,
- Performance - clear, strong audio performance to breakthrough
the noise common in retail stores, noisy kitchens, and other loud
- Image - sleek yet durable styling that promotes the profile and
image of your business.
- Durable - Meets military specification standards
for shock, vibration, low/high temperature and solar radiation. The
MT1017 stands up to the everyday wear and tear of your
- Long Battery Life - A Lithium-Ion battery provides the power to ensure your team has
communication through the entire day. For really high use
applications an optional Hi-capacity battery is available.
- Easy to Use - one large button for easy push-to-talk operation
without having to look at the radio. New Smart Status Glow feature
provides visual cues for at-a-glance status information.
With increased productivity of employees, the MT1017 could pay for
itself in reduce staffing costs. Or it could pay for itself with the
increased customer service level achieved since employees can
communicate with other team members without ever leaving customers
unattended. Either way you win.
- Smart Status Glow Color indicates active channel, radio transmit
& receive, scan, and battery status.
- Push-To-Talk button Oversized, textured, and centrally located
provides easy access.
- Volume Control 16 adjustable volume levels make MT1017 easy to
hear in any environment. A long press provides a quick way to lower
the headset volume.
- Power/Battery Button Powers device on or off, with a short press
provides audio indication of current battery level.
- Accessory Connector Compact, durable design, for proven Motorola
- Menu Button Voice driven menu provides quick access to
preprogrammed features: channel, monitor, scan, and call tone.
- Charging / Programming Contacts Provides robust battery charging
and radio programming
- CLP Series Two-way Radio
- Non-Adjustable Headset (see picture)
- Swivel Belt Clip Holster
- Lithium-Ion Battery and Battery Door
- Drop-In Tray Charger with Transformer
- User Quick Reference
These radios offer a variety of optional accessories.
The included single-unit chargers are designed to be space-saving, while
the multi-unit chargers handle up to six units simultaneously and provide
a convenient pocket to store the earpiece. They also can be wall mounted
to save counter or desk space.
The MT1017 standard packaged models come with standard
Lithium Ion battery and the standard Lithium Ion battery door. As
an option, you can order Hi-capacity Lithium Ion battery and the
Hi-capacity Lithium Ion battery door.
You can program or change features on your MT radios by using the
optional Computer Programming Software (CPS) and the CPS Programming
Cable. CPS software is available for free as web based downloadable
software, but you will be required to purchase the cable.
There are a variety of headset options so no matter what your
application, there's a headset that will work for you. A non-adjustable headset is included (see photos).
- Dimensions: H x W x D (with standard battery) 3.5 x 2.0 x 0.75 inches
- Battery: Li-Ion batteries provide 9-14 hours** of talk and listen for service over long shifts.
- Battery Life: 12 Hour; based on 5% transmit, 5% receive, 90% standby (standard duty cycle)
- Weight: (with standard battery) 2.38 ounces
- Power: 1-watt output with selectable high or low settings configured via CPS.
- Frequency Band: UHF
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Coverage area: Up to 160, 000 square feet (12 floors)
- Repeater Capable: Increase range and eliminate dead spots with a Motorola Repeater.
- Frequency Range: 450-470 MHz
- Frequency Band: Operates on 99 UHF exclusive business frequencies and features 219 privacy codes.
- Number of channels: 4
- Channel Spacing: 12.5
- Private Line: 39 + programmable
- Digital Private Line: 84
- Cloning: With cable, With multi-unit charger (MUC), With single-unit charger (SUC) and cable
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty on product and accessories from the date of end user purchase.
- Send Call Tones: 4 different call tones can be sent to other radios. Could be used as a non-verbal signal of some sort)
- Channel scan: Yes
- Voice Assisted Operation: Voice driven menu provides access to channel, monitor, scan, and call tone.
- Smart Status Glow: Features are associated by color, providing information at a glance.
- Customer Programming Software (CPS): Connect CLP to a PC with a data cable to customize your radio settings.
- Radio Configuration: Configure radio channels, frequencies and codes from a pre-programmed list without the use of a computer
- Scan: Monitor radio activity for faster, more efficient communications.
- Sleek Design: Unique palm-sized radio that is 40% smaller and 50% lighter than similar products.
- Embedded antenna gives it a sleek shape while increasing range of motion, and the minimized moving and protruding parts ensure it can survive heavy and demanding utilization.
- Audio Clear: Strong audio performance for confident communications in noisy environments.
- Internal Antenna: Embedded antenna delivers wide coverage in a compact design.
- Durability: Designed and built to withstand everyday use. Meets MILSTD 810 specifications.
- Military specifications: 810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- Antimicrobial Protection: Helps prevent the growth of mold and germs on the surface of the radio.
- Integrated Voice Solutions Capable: Enables real-time voice access among users of Motorola two-way radios, TEAM VoWLAN devices, and voice-enabled mobile computers.
|Related Products and Accessories