If you have the ability to run wires to your gate, then this intercom is an easy solution to your communication needs. A weatherproof callbox with access-code keypad is paired with a stylish handsfree audio station inside available in black or white.
The stylish, curved stainless steel outdoor intercom has a white backlight that makes the unit appear to hover on your wall at night. The intercom blends in and accents your home or office building.
The wiring distance can be as high as 900+ feet between the two stations.
The outside gate intercom has a sensitive microphone and a 4-watt speaker for ample volume for all but the loudest vehicles.
The built-in keypad lets you program codes that when entered will activate the gate controller to open the gate. There is also a button on the inside station that can activate the gate controller.
- Outside unit is built from BS316 marine grade, brushed stainless steel.
- Keypad includes 3 relays, 1200 codes with latching and momentary operation and more
- Kit includes speech panel, black or white handset, power supply, and manual
- Wired audio intercom system
- Simple install using multi-pair CAT-5 or telecom wire - 2 wires for communication, 2 for gate/door release, 2 for power
- Up to 4 indoor handsfree units per system
- 490 feet typical cabled range using twisted pair cables. Can reach up to 980 feet if the inside station is powered.
- 24 volt DC supply included for outside intercom. Outside station can use 12 volt DC solar power as well. The inside unit can be powered from the outside unit; however for longer distances a 12 volt DC power supply should be used for inside stations (not included).