The AP1076 supports up to 6 total stations that can be a mix of masters or substations. If you use substations that just communicate back to the master then two pair wiring can be used. If you need all master stations that can communicate with each other, then a 12 conductor cable is needed. Shielded wire is recommended to reduce the possibility of noise being picked up by the wires.
One PS-1225UL power supply included in the 5-call kit will drive the entire system.
- Up to 6 stations
- Fully intermixable system (masters and subs)
- LED annunciation and momentary tone from calling sub or door station
- Push-to-talk at calling master, and hands free at responding station
- Selective monitoring
- Privacy button to prevent eavesdropping
- Video door entry can be integrated
- Voice, music, and call tone volume controls
- Selective door release.
- Power Source: 12 V DC, 30mA per station. Use PS-1225UL
- Output: 800mW @ 20 ohms (reception). 500mW @ 20 ohms (transmission)
- Communication: Press to talk, release to listen at master station. Hands free response.
- Talk Channel: 1 talkpath. Occupied LED when in use.
- Capacity: Up to 6 stations, intermixable
- Wiring: 5 common wires plus 1 individual wire per station, looped. All call: 3 additional common wires.
- Sub stations: 2 wires homerun in single master system or 2 common wires plus 1 individual wire per station, looped or homerun.
- Wiring Distance: 650' w/22AWG; 1600' w/18AWG
- Speaker Sensitivity: 40 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 5% at rated output power
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 60dB
- Frequency Response: -3dB, 770-6800Hz.
- Dimensions: LEF-5c is 9-7/16" x 7-7/8" x 1-3/8"