This he WilsonPro Signal 4G™ is ready to integrate with our cellular intercoms to provide reliable signal in weak coverage areas. This booster kit works with all North American
wireless service provider networks.
The Signal 4G kit includes the Wilson 4-inch mini magnet cellular antenna for maximum system gain to overcome weak signals.
Given the small size of the booster, it can fit inside our horizontal gate style cell network intercoms.
In locations where cellular signals are weak due to distance from the cell site, terrain features, or building materials like concrete and steel, the Signal 4G provides a strong, reliable signal.
This use requires an AC power outlet.
- Wilson M2M 15 dB Direct-Connect Amplifier
- Wilson 4 in. Mini-Mag External Antenna (301126)
- Wilson AC (850012) or DC Hardwire (859923) Power Supply
- Wilson 3' RG174 coax cable with SMA adapters
- Instruction manual with Installation directions
- Strong, reliable signal – including 4G - even in remote locations or other weak signal areas
- Less resending of data due to poor connection means faster, more reliable data transfers
- Compatible with all North American cellular providers
- System Type Direct-Connection to Phone or Data Device
- Gain No
- Coverage Area Direct-Connect
- Impedance 50 ohm
- Connectors SMA-Female
- Power Requirements AC/DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions 6.2 x 3.6 x 1.3 inch / 15.7 x 9.1 x 3.3 cm
- Frequency Bands 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, 1700/2100 MHz (AWS)
- Specific Frequency (Up/Down) 704 - 716 MHz / 734 - 746 MHz, 776 - 787 MHz / 746 - 757 MHz, 824 - 849 MHz / 869 - 894 MHz, 1850 - 1915 MHz / 1930 - 1995 MHz, 1710 - 1755 MHz / 2110 - 2155 MHz
- Noise Figure 5 dB nominal
- isolation > 40 dB