|This System Has Been Discontinued|
The Chamberlain Wireless Intercom system eliminates the hassle of installing an intercom. To get up and running, all you have to do is install batteries and go through a one second "Learn" procedure and your intercom system is ready to use.
Most wireless intercom systems on the market are not truly wireless since they require the user to plug them into an AC outlet. The Chamberlain wireless intercom system runs up to one year on just four AA batteries without ever being turned off! Other wireless intercom systems that are battery powered have short battery lives, therefore they have a high cost of operation.
Some "wireless" systems not only require AC adapters, but they use the wires in your house or business to transmit voice. These systems are highly prone to interference, buzzing noise, poor quality audio, plus they're not secure. Other people with a similar unit who are on the same AC circuit as you can listen in to your conversations.
The Chamberlain wireless transmits and receives using digital wireless signals that provide high quality, fully secure audio communication at up to a 1000 foot range.
|I like these intercoms because they are easy to install and they let me talk in a normal voice instead of shouting at the kids upstairs. I also don't have to climb the stairs to wake my grand kids up to get ready for school. If they need me its easy for them to let me know. I know they are safe, and they can feel safe knowing I can hear them if they need me. I am enjoying the intercoms very much. Any time I buy something and I don't feel like I got ripped off, I love bragging about the product. Virginia Marlow , Jefferson, GA |
An unlimited number of Chamberlain wireless intercoms can be used together. You can use the "Page-All" function to page all systems in your network, or you can set the units up on one of the four available channels to page only specific units.
The Chamberlain wireless system also has a "Monitor" mode that lets you put a unit into voice or sound activated mode. This makes the Chamberlain wireless unit a great baby monitor. You can even adjust the sensitivity so you don't have to hear every little noise the baby makes. Unlike other baby monitors, you can talk back to the baby even while hearing the audio from the unit in monitoring mode.
|My dad has advanced Parkinsons and falls sometimes. There have been instances where he's fallen and can't get up nor call loudly enough for someone to hear him. We thought about getting a standard baby monitor, but they aren't portable enough nor are they easy for my parents to use. We needed a system that he could use w/o doing anything other than talk. With Hands-free my dad doesn't have to worry about pressing buttons. Donna L. Lindorfer, Elk Grove Village, IL |
You can also expand your wireless intercom system with other components too. You can add the Chamberlain Doorbell Intercom units to your system to talk to visitors at your front door.
|We bought the WireFree Intercom for use between our nurse's stations in a physician clinic. We like them because they are small, easy to maintain, have long battery life, and they have no annoying wires. They are also so easy to use and they save us from yelling and making unwanted trips. Thank you for a quality product! Marny Hammond - Paoli, IN |
You can even add a Chamberlain Outdoor Wireless Intercom to your front door or even in your shower! Use this outdoor intercom at your front door to talk to visitors...or to get rid of a pesky door-to-door sales person without having to talk face to face.
- 4-channel wireless intercom system
- Fully expandable to 12 intercom stations. Add additional intercoms to your network as needs change.
- 2-way digital wireless voice communication
- Transmission range is up to 1000 feet between units
- Each unit uses four "AA" batteries, not include. Or it can be used with an optional wall transformer
- 1-year battery life with constant use, shorter in Monitor mode so use the optional wall transformer.
- Connections are digital and fully secure
- Paging function enables you to broadcast to all the stations in the location, and then speak to the responding station privately with a private, secured link
- Conference mode enables you to communicate with all of the intercom stations in the network.
- Ultra-clear sound quality
- Monitor mode features the most advanced voice activation Voice Operated Switch (VOX)
- Allows you to customize sensitivity settings and avoid unwanted sounds
- Multiple monitor modes: single channel, all channels, room monitor with battery-saving design
- Secure 900 MHz radio link
- Unlimited unit expansion
- Volume control
- Compact size- each intercom unit measures less than 4" x 5.5" x 2"
- Setup is extremely simple and can be done in 2 minutes.
- Digital Spread Spectrum Technology for security and immunity to interference.