This Commercial Wireless Vehicle Detection System uses magnetometer sensors to detect the presence of oncoming vehicles. These detections are transmitted to a nearby transceiver for gate activation. After the vehicle is detected, the e-loop will switch to radar mode. The sensors are installed on the surface of entry or exit passages using dynabolts, contain four replaceable Lithium batteries, and can withstand almost any vehicle.
Driveway Unit Features:
- Magnetic field detection
- Quick and easy installation
- Compact profile – only 1.1’’ high x 8.6’’ diameter
- Not effected by ground movement
- 10600 mA battery giving up to 10 years battery life.
- High security 128 bit encryption.
- Range 50 yards.
- Made of high-impact plastic (10 ton static load limit).
- Compact design with exceptional range.
- SMA connector for standard for optional long-range antenna connection.
- Wide Voltage Range: 10-36V DC.
- Exceptionally low Current draw: standby 4.5 m/a, active 30 m/a.
- Frequency: 433.39 MHz.
- Remote storage: 50 remotes, 4 x e-Loops, 4 x
- Keypads, 4 x Entry Buttons.
- Relay: 1-amp contact rating, COM and N/O connections x 1 relay.
- Multiple Modes: Pulse, Latch and Hold.
- 1 x e-Loop wireless detection module
- 1 x 12–24VDC single channel transceiver
- 2 x Dyna bolts