This counter-top ticket window intercom is designed for applications where a cutout in the barrier is impractical and there is no existing hole in the window.
All two-way communication occurs through two devices that sit on either side of the window. The master intercom on the inside has a 15" gooseneck microphone and speaker. It also has a power on/off switch, power-on LED, and talk and listen volume controls. The vandal-resistant remote unit has its speaker, microphone, and all of its controls mounted inside the metal housing.
Two-way communication is accomplished through the use of speakers and microphones on each side of the partition. The inside Master unit is equipped with a 15" gooseneck microphone, power on/off switch, power-on LED, and external volume controls. The Remote unit is vandal resistant with all controls located within the metal housing.
This counter intercom provides 2-way, hands-free (full duplex) communication. A voice activated switch keeps the unit quiet from ambient noise below 85 decibels. Two channels are used for communication each with its own microphone amplifier, VOX switch, compressor, and a power amplifier with less than 0.2% total harmonic distortion rating.
Installation is easy as the units come ready to operate. Simply place the units on the counter on opposite sides of the glass window. There are two ways to connect the master to the substation. One is to drill holes in the counter under each unit and run the wire up through the bottom of the intercoms. The other way requires a hole through the glass so wires can run through the back of the intercoms. Drilling holes in the housing is required depending on how the unit is mounted. The master unit connects to an included power supply.
- Clear, 2-way hands-free voice communication (duplex).
- Quality electronic design and engineering.
- Rugged, tamper-resistant materials.
- Simple, one-person installation. No need to cut a hole in the barrier.
- Compact, contemporary design. Fits any decor.
- Avoid shouting, repetition, misunderstanding.
- Short Circuit Protection
- Dynamic Noise Reduction
- Voice Activated Switch
- Background Noise Level Monitoring
- Low Current Draw
- Reverse Voltage and Voltage Protection
- Less than 1% Distortion
- Built-in Headset Jack (optional wired headset model# DC-300HSWD not included)
- Temperature Range 32°F (0° C) to 122°F (50° C)
- The system is shipped complete with a 100VAC to 240 VAC (primary) power supply
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Outside Assembly: Machined aluminum, anodized finish, tamper-resistant
- Inside Assembly: Machined aluminum, anodized finish, tamper-resistant
- Gooseneck Microphone: 15" long
- Dimensions: Each Unit: 2.15"H (55mm) x 6.50"W (166mm) x 2.80"D (72mm)
- Weight: 2.40 lbs.
- Mounting: Counter-top
- 4-conductor cable included
- Panel Controls: Volume (independent Talk and Listen), Power on-off, LED power indicator, and LED speech indicator