The AL1021 is a one-to-one intercom that can communicate with one other device. That device can be either a wall-mounted AL1020 (see below) or another desktop AL1021.
There is a separate speaker and microphone for crystal clear intelligibility.
The intercom operates with 'simplex' operation enabling the operator to push the TALK button when they need to talk and release to listen. The intercom will then be in a monitor mode so the other party does not have to press a button to reply back. When the conversation is over, either party can cancel the call by pressing the CANCEL button. The LED turns red when in the LISTEN mode and green in the TALK mode, so from a distance, one can see if the station is ON.
A single 24VDC power supply connects to one of the stations (ordered separately below).
- Stainless Steel Faceplate
- One-To-One Compatible
- Multi-Color LED for Talk/Listen
- Can be wall-mounted
- Desk/Wall Cabinet included
- Dimensions: 5.25"W x 3.5"H x 7.00"D (133mm) x (89mm) x (178mm)
- Operation Voltage: 20-27V DC
- Power Consumption: 150mA Max.
- 12 Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in USA