This DMR Tier II Digital + Narrowband Analog radio is tough, reliable, and well suited for commercial and industrial applications. This radio can be used along with our DMR wireless callbox as well.
The radio can be programmed so that a hot button can send a unique call ID that our DMR callbox needs to activate it’s relay.
- Dual Mode, DMR Digital / Analog Narrow Band
- TDMA, Tier-2, Conventional (Simplex or Repeater) Capability
- VHF, 5/2 Watt, 136-174MHz
- UHF, 4/2 Watt, 400-470MHz
- TDMA Direct Mode: Supports 2 slot operation in a single 12.5KHz channel without requiring a base station or repeater.
- 32 Channels Max – 2 Zones @ 16 channels per zone
- 48 Contacts / 5 RX Groups / 15 Contacts Per RX Group
- Channel Number Voice Prompt
- Small size: 4.75” H x 2” W x 1.25” D
- Weight w/ Battery: 9.5 oz
- Battery Life with 90/5/5 Duty Cycle:: In Analog mode: 14Hrs: In Digital mode: 18Hrs
- 2000mAH/14.8 Wh, Li-Poly Battery Pack
- Loud, Easy-To-Hear Audio Output – 1 Watt
- Mixed Mode Operation: Radios can operate on analog and digital on the same channel. Allows interoperability with legacy analog radios making migration to digital easier.
- 2-Pin Audio Accessory Connector
- 3 Programmable Function Buttons (PFB)
- Channel Scan
- Signaling: Analog - CTCSS/DCSS Encode/Decode; Digital - Color Codes / Unit ID / Group ID
- VOX Hands-Free Capability – radio only, no audio accessory
- 1 Year Factory Warranty
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC and IC Industry Canada