If you're looking for an intercom system that integrates with your existing telephones in your home or business, then this Doorbell Phone is your answer. It works with both standard home telephones and telephone systems.
You can answer up to two doors or gates from any telephone.
Operation is simple. When a visitor presses the button on the door box, the telephones will ring with a distinctive ring to let you know someone is at the door. Just simply pick up the telephone and you are automatically connected to that door.
If you're on the telephone and a visitor comes to your door, you will hear a distinctive call-waiting tone. Press the "flash" key or hook switch on your telephone and the built in call-waiting on your Doorbell Phone will switch you to the door and place your outside call on hold. When you're finished talking to the door phone, just press the "flash" key or hook switch and connect back to the outside call. If you know how to use a telephone, you know how to use Doorbell Phone!
Installation is simple too. It installs using a single pair of wires. You can tap into your existing doorbell wiring so you won't need to run new wires to the door. Once installed, there is no programming and no codes to memorize.
If you install an electric door latch, you can unlock the door by simply hitting the star (*) key on your telephone keypad (an optional door controller module is needed - see Related Products and Accessories below)
- Door Unit Dimensions: 3 7/8" wide x 5 1/8" tall x 3/4" Deep
- Power: 117VAC/60Hz .01 amp 12 Watt
- Output: 17-28 Volt (talking), 75-vrms/25+/- 2Hz ringing
- Construction: Rugged ivory-colored polymer casing and mounting bracket. Mylar shielded speaker/microphone
- Mounting: Surface mount design
- Operating Temperature: -20 degrees to 120 degrees F
- Relative Humidity 95%, Water Drop=.025mm