The wall unit is ideal for outdoor use in parking facilities, college campuses, medical centers and multi-building complexes. The wall unit has an integrated blue light encased in Lexan. The blue light is always lit, calling attention to the location of the emergency communication unit. When the intercom station is activated, the light flashes at 78 fpm. The light flashes until either actively terminated by the personnel receiving the call or automatically upon termination of the call itself.
The wall mount is made of a vandal resistant, 12-gauge vertical brushed stainless steel, designed to withstand prolonged exposure to harsh environments. At the top of the unit is the blue light, housed in a vandal resistant, blue polycarbonate security enclosure.
Station Options for the Towers or Wall Units: The Turbine series of stations are used along with the Turbine adapter plate. See more information on the specification page for part numbers.
- Economical & Reliable Emergency Communications
- Extremely Durable Design - Weather, Environment and Vandal Resistant
- LED Blue Light Flashes when Unit is Activated - LED Blue Light is Constantly On
- Easy to Install Versatile Modular Design
- Unit Meets All ADA Requirements
- Design Can be Customized to Meet Customer Requirements
- Available painted in colors Blue, Red and Yellow (stainless steel version shown)
- Voltage Options - 120 VAC, 12/24 VDC & 24 VAC
- Note: All IP Turbine Intercoms require IP station license.
- The emergency/security wall unit is a high visibility, vandal resistant, stainless steel unit designed for use with the Zenitel Emergency/Security Stations. The Emergency/Security Wall Unit can be painted in blue, red and yellow as required.