Achieve the security of being able to see who is at the door before you open it, along with the convenience of being able to do it from multiple rooms in your home or office.
Visitors activate the system by pressing a call button on the outdoor doorbell camera which sounds a chime on the inside monitors along with turning their monitors on so you can see who is there. Two-way voice communication lets you speak with visitors if you choose after you first identify who they are on the monitor.
The Expandable Video Intercom System with memory recording, enables you to add up to two doorbells and three additional inside expansion monitors to give you a total of four monitors on your system.
The inside monitors can also be used as an in-house intercom. Pressing the intercom button will cause a bell sound on all other monitors. You can also broadcast a voice message to all other monitors. Any other monitor can answer the call. This feature only provides voice communication (no video).
If you have an electric door lock, you can even press a button to unlock the door from a monitor.
- Expandable up to 2 doorbell cameras and 4 inside monitors
- Simple 2 wire installation (CAT5 to 18WG) "All-Page" intercom communication between monitors
- Camera angle manually adjustable (vertical adjustment)
- Convertible to Push-To-Talk mode (instead of full-duplex) for noisy street environments
- Monitor button on inside monitors lets you view what is happening around the cameras (toggle between cameras)
- White LED illumination on the door camera in low lighting conditions
- Remote door release (12VDC or N.O contact)* (field selectable)
- Indoor Monitor:
- Display: 3.5" Digital TFT-LCD
- Resolution: 320 X 240 pixels
- Auto Timer (Visitor call):
- 30 seconds time out / 90 seconds for conversation
- Auto Timer (Intercom):
- 20 seconds time out / 90 seconds for conversation
- Operating Temperature: 14 degree F~140 degree , Indoor
- Dimensions (w/bracket): 4.65"L X 7.0"W X 1.42"D
- Doorbell Camera:
- Image Sensor: 1/ 3"CMOS
- Resolution: 300,000 PIXELS (NTCS)
- Camera Lens: F/NO: 2.0 (120 Degree)
- Auto Light Sensor: enable/ disable selectable (JP2)
- Dimensions (w/ bracket):
- 3.8"(L) x 6.9" (W) x 1.7"(D)
- One year Manufacturer Warranty