This hub enables up to 6 wireless headsets to communicate with each other. The headsets are available in single or double ear and do not require a belt pack. See the headset options in the Related Products and Accessories section at the end of this page.
The hub can be placed centrally on location or it can be worn on a belt and be used with an optional wired headset as a 7th headset.
This system uses advanced DECT digital technology to communicate at a maximum range of about 1300 feet. No FCC license is required.Note that if you add units later we will need to program them to match your existing system
- Wireless standard: DECT 6.0 (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications)
- Frequency Used: 1920-1939MHz
- Channel Bandwidth: 1.728GHz
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Transmission Speed: 1.152 Mbps
- Duplexing: Time Division Duplex (TDD)
- Speech Encoding: ADPCM / 32bit/s
- Range: 1312ft.(400m) in open space
- RF Accessing: Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA)
- No FCC License Required
- Hub Weight: 9oz.
- Headset Power Supply: AC adapter: Input 110-40AC
- Charge Time: 3 hours
- Operation Time: 6 hours
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 60 C
- One-year manufacturer warranty