When drivers arrive on the scale, they pick up the handset and it automatically calls the inside station. The inside station can answer by picking up the handset or by selecting the speakerphone button for handsfree talking. The system is wired with standard phone wires with RJ-11 connectors to plug in to the inside phone and the control box. The waterproof outside phone uses gel-filled butt connectors.
The outside phone is flush mount, or you can purchase the optional housing for it in the Related Items section below.
Scale Intercom Features:
- 54” armored handset cord.
- Vandal Resistant Features: 0.105” thick 316 stainless steel panel with permanent laser etched graphics, armored cable, Metal cradle and hex drive mounting screws
- Weather Resistant Features: Marine grade 316 stainless steel faceplate and screws
- Dimensions: 5.0” x 10.0” x 5.18” (127mm x 254mm x 132mm)
- Operating temperature: -30°F to 140°F (-34°C to 60°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Panel material: 0.105” thick stainless steel
- Mounting: Flush mount (optional surface mount housing is available in Related Items below)
- Connections: (2) gel-filled butt connectors
- Uses standard twisted-pair phone wire
Scale House Phone Features:
- Speakerphone, Audio Assist
- Extra-Large Tilt Display, LCD Display
- Extra-Large Buttons, Extra-Loud Ringer
- The telephone works without AC Power.