Clear communication that all parties can understand on the first attempt is critical to every security application. This video intercom achieves this through a wide array of innovative features that extend the limits of audio, video and acoustic technology. It has a unique combination of robustness, high-quality audio, first-class video, and a powerful amplifier and speaker.
Powerful Video Technology:
This video intercom station packs crystal-clear HD video technology within the same crystal-clear audio technology as the audio-only version of this intercom.
The wide-angle lens delivers excellent performance, day or night in up to 1080p resolution.
Superior Audio Quality:
Acoustic Echo Cancellation: The intercom’s rigid design, 10W speaker and amp and digital MEMS microphones provide you with open duplex, hands-free communication.
Automatic Volume Control:
The intercom can adjust a voice that is too loud or too soft to an intelligible signal. The speaker volume automatically adjusts to an audible level, depending on the ambient noise levels.
Active Noise Reduction:
The intercom will detect background noise and suppress it by up to 30 dB.
Dependable Audio and Video:
The outside intercom is designed to deliver high audio performance in every situation where communication is critical. This intercom has been designed to perform when it matters. In fact, we use the audio-only version of this intercom for one of the most challenging applications there is, truck scales.
The station is extremely well protected from damage and destruction, thanks to its solid aluminum, die-cast base frame. The speaker is protected from tampering, with speaker-grill angles that prevent direct access to the speaker, as well as a rigid, audio transparent stainless-steel mesh, with perforations small enough to withstand perforation attempts
If you want to use this as a gate intercom, you can connect the outdoor callbox to your gate via two wires and then you activate the gate by pressing the "6" key on the telephone keypad.
There are three ways the inside phone can talk to the outside intercom.
The phone has a handset that can be picked up, a headphone jack that will enable wireless headsets, or they have a full-duplex hands-free speakerphone
with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance. So if you need to keep the noise level down inside so others don't have to listen to the conversations, the handset and headset options provide for that. Or if you have multiple inside phones, then either the handset or headset is recommended since there will be too much noise to use speakerphones. The scale-house phone also has Electronic Hook Switch Cable (EHS) support that provides remote desk phone call control (answer/end) with a Plantronics wireless headset system.
You can mount the phone either on the wall or on a desk for whichever way works best for you.
There are multiple ways you can activate the system. If you see visitors arrive you can simply press a button on the phone to call the outside unit. The unit will auto-answer so the visitor does nothing. You can also attach an optical sensor to the outside callbox and it will automatically call the scale phone. You simply pick up the call. And the third way is the visitor can press the button to ring the inside..
Installation is done by using CAT 5 or 6 cable between the units. It uses Voice over IP technology so you can use standard Ethernet switches and other IP devices to create a self contained IP network. The outdoor callbox has a built in IP server so no computer is required except for installation using a web browser. You will need to provide your own Ethernet POE switch such as this one: Ethernet POE Switch
If you have multiple doors you can add additional outdoor stations and you can add more inside units to have additional people help manage the doors.
Call us now at 888-298-9489 and let us help you make sure you are getting all the right components for your truck scale intercom.
- SPL peak power at 1m in open duplex: 90 dB
- SPL peak power at 1m in half duplex: 100 dB
- SPL peak power at 1m in program distribution and announcement: 100 dB
- Noise cancelling: Yes
- Codecs: G.711, G.722, G.729
- Frequency range, G.722 Codec: 200 Hz – 7000 Hz
- Audio technology Modes: Full open duplex, switched open duplex
- Adaptive jitter buffer
- Custom Ringing Tone
- Audio Mixing – Conversation and Group Call
- Automatic gain control (microphone)
- Sound Level Detection
- Internal speaker amplifier: 10 W class D
- Internal speaker: 10 W
- Microphone technology Digital MEMS, omnidirectional microphone
- Automatic Volume Control (AVC): Yes
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC): Yes
- Image Sensor: 1/2.5" RGB CMOS
- Lens F 2.0, fixed iris
- Light Sensitivity Down to 1 lux
- Resolution 240 / 480p / 960x720p / 1440x1080p*
- Frame Rate Up to 30 FPS in 1440x1080p**
- Supported Codecs MJPEG, H.264 **
- Digital PTZ: Yes
- Digital Zoom Up to 2x
- Field of View horizontal=145 degrees, vertical=109 degrees ****
- Snapshot Function: No
- IR LED: No
- Parallel videostreams: 6 (1x SIP H.264, 2x HTTP MJPEG, 3x RTSP sessions)
- * MJPEG does not support 720p and 1080p resolution.
- ** 30 FPS is only supported in H.264 mode, while MJPEG is limited to 10 FPS.
- *** Supports SIP H.264.
- **** FoV depends on video mode (may be subject to change)
- Ethernet connector: 1 x RJ-45
- All other connectors: Tool less, spring loaded, vibration proof terminals
- General inputs and outputs: 6 (configurable)
- Outputs: 12mA as LED drivers
- Change-over relay: (NO+NC+COM) SELV
- Power options: PoE, PoE+
- PoE (Power over Ethernet): IEEE 802.3af standard, IEEE 802.3at
- Power consumption: Idle 3.5W, max 12W (depending on volume)
- Audio Line out / Induction loop signal 0 dBV
- Button backlight: LED
- Call indication Icons/colors for hearing impaired
- CPU cores: 4 x Cortex-A53
- CPU Clock Speed: 1.6 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB LPDDR4
- Flash: 1 GB
- Video encoder: MJPEG, H.264
- Dual Image: Yes
NETWORKING & PROTOCOLS
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 180 x 120 x 73 mm / 7.1” x 4.7” x 2.9”
- Dimensions after flush mount: 180 x 120 x 24 mm / 7.1” x 4.7” x 0.9”
- Dimensions with on wall box: 180 x 120 x 86 mm / 7.1” x 4.7” x 3.4”
- Weight: 1 kg / 2.2 lbs.
- Faceplate material: 3 mm / 0.12” stainless steel - AISI 316L
- Base / frame material: 3 mm / 0.12” Aluminum alloy - A413.0, AlSi12Fe, painted
- Electronics cover material: Polycarbonate (semi translucent)
- Gasket material: TPV
- Fastening bracket material: SECC Steel
- Button material: 3 mm / 0.12” Polycarbonate (transparent)
- Button travel length: 1.25 mm
- Button activation force: 350 gf
- Button push-cycles before failure: 300,000
- Loudspeaker poke protection, large diameter object 3D cast aluminum speaker grille construction
- IPv4 (with DiffServ), SIP, TCP, UDP, HTTPS, TFTP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, SRTP, DHCP, SNMP, NTP, ONVIF, WS-Discovery
- LAN protocols: Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3 a-f), Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3at), Network Access Control (IEEE 802.1x)
- HTTP/HTTPS (Web configuration) DHCP and static IP. Remote automatic software upgrade. Centralized monitoring.
- Advanced supervision functions E.g. network test, tone test, status reports
- SIP support: RFC 3261 (SIP base standard) RFC 3515 (SIP refer) RFC 2976 (SIP info), SIP using TLS, RFC 5630 SIPS URI scheme
- DTMF support: RFC 2833, 2976 (SIP info)
- IP rating: IP-66, tested according to EN 60529 (applies when mounted in TA-1 back-box)
- Operating temperature range: -30° to 70° C / -22° to 158 ° F
- Storage temperature range: -40° to 70° C / -40° to 158 ° F
- Relative humidity: < 95% not condensing
- UV-resistant: Yes
- EMC CE and FCC Part 15
- IP address information: Speaks IP address after system boot
- Button lifetime > 1,000,000 cycles
- Country of manufacture: Poland