This Viking hot-line intercom lets you program a phone number in it so anytime the handset is picked up, it will call that number. It can be programmed to dial up to 5 different numbers on ring no answer or busy and can be configured to dial these numbers until answered.
The intercom consists of a heavy gauge stainless steel panel and a all metal powder-coated housing. The number is programmed into the hot-line intercom using a standard touch tone phone that you provide. Any phone with tone dialing will work. To get into programming mode, you call the phone number of the hot-line phone.
There are two versions of this hot line intercom. The Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) outdoor version shares all of the features of the non-EWP version in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets and boots, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy onsite programming.
The product mounts on a flat surface or pole.
It connects to a SIP telephone system so you will need your IT/networking people to install this.
This intercom comes with a black powder-coated steel housing.
- 2 Amp relay contacts for door / gate or SL-2 Strobe Light control
- Blue “Call Connected” LED indicator
- SIP compliant (see Product Manual for list of compatible IP-PBX phone systems)
- PoE powered (class 1, <4 Watts)
- Automatic Noise Canceling (ANC) feature for proper operation in noisy environments
- VoIP audio detection eliminates the need for “Push to Talk” mode
- Handsfree operation
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel prevents corrosion
- T-10 Torx security screws for added security
- Laser etched graphics
- Programmable to dial up to 5 numbers
- Cycles through backup phone numbers on busy or ring-no-answer
- Hangs up on busy signal, time-out or touch tone command
- Programming software included
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remotely programmable
- Diagnostics for testing mic, speaker, and relay
- Extended temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), EWP products are designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating
- Flush mount using the included rough-in box or surface mount using an included VE-5×5 Surface Mount Box