This motor driven burglar alarm bell is recommended for use Indoors or Outdoors in areas such as: schools, corridors, apartments, office buildings, hotels, and any other application where effective audible warning is required and approved by Federal, State, or local authority having jurisdiction.
A precision micro-motor drive system only draws 68 milli-amps of power and it eliminates EMI and RFI generation problems that traditionsal bells cause. An aluminum gong produces higher sound pressure levels than conventional bells.
- Indoor / Outdoor motor driven design
- Polarized models with wide listed voltage range
- using filtered DC or unfiltered FWR input voltage.
- Terminals for fast in/out field wiring.
- High sound dB output with low current draw.
- Built-in trim plate for a clean flush mount installation.
- All models mount to a 4" square or single gang back box.
- Input terminals for field wiring using AWG 12 to 18.
- RFI and EMI noise suppression element built-in.
- Gray color.