The iVision wireless video intercom system combines convenience, connectivity, and communication all into one battery-powered, easy to install bundle that functions with or without an Internet connection. Using a free downloadable app, the OP1001 provides a remote connection to a true wireless video intercom and door release system (with optional OP1005 Door Station). It is easy to deploy, flexible, expandable to multiple smart phones/tablet PCs, and multiple doors.
Its extended range (uses existing Wi-Fi network) makes this intercom is the ideal system for office environments, retail stores, and other commercial, or even residential settings. This system is different than traditional Wi-Fi doorbell intercoms in that it can function with or without an Internet connection. There is no delay caused by waiting for the network to respond like there can be with other Wi-Fi intercoms (this only applies to the Mobile Station monitor that comes with the system).
An App for your phone or tablet PC lets you move videos recorded by the door station up to storage like Dropbox or Google Drive so you don't have to pay a monthly fee to store you videos like you do with other video intercoms.
The system is expandable to accommodate multiple smartphones, tablets, and door stations. If you want to remotely unlock the door, you can purchase the Door Interface Station that integrates with your electric door strike or maglock. The door station includes chime capability and selectable chime tones and volume.
The system allows for a maximum of 6 door stations and multiple monitors or phones with apps.
- Door Station:
- Battery-powered or hardwired
- HD720p night vision with wide lens (H 135°, V 75°)
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi/Sub1GHz connection & OTA updates
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4 GHz: Sub 1 G Frequency: 916 MHz
- Battery-operated live view function
- Full duplex conversations with echo cancellation
- Audio direction: Two ways (Full duplex)
- Uses existing 2.4GHz router for WLAN connection
- External antenna available
- Door release function: with IVPC-DI Door Interface
- Local storage of events
- Dimensions: 2.4"wide x 5.83 tall x 1
- .26" deep
- Mobile Station:
- Battery-powered or hardwired
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection
- No internet connection needed
- 7 inch LCD monitor
- With desktop stand
- Dimensions: 7.49" wide x 4.96" tall x 0.63" deep
- Video format: H.264 720p HD/VGA
- Recording file format: MP4
- View angle: H135°/ V75°
- Power: 10 to 24 V AC/DC or Rechargeable battery (included)
- Battery life (at 25°C or 77°F): 2 months/1 year (battery saving OFF/ON)
- Battery charging time: 10 h with 5 V DC, 1 A supply
- Night vision: IR lighting LED
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 50°C (-4? to 122?)
- Operating humidity: 90% (no condensation)
- IP rating: IPX5
- Memory card (not included): microSD card; UHS-I 4 to 32 GB
- Monitor: Live view lets you see the area around the camera by clicking on the camera you want to monitor. However, when the battery saving mode is ON, Live view only works when answering a visitor call so it is not recommended for use with a battery powered camera.
- Audio direction: Two ways (Full Duplex)
- Wi-FI: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Power: AC adapter 5 V/1.5 A
- Battery life: Approximate 8 hours in standby
- Charging time: 10 h by included AC/DC adapter
- LCD display: 7-inch Touch LCD 1,024 x 600
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Operating humidity: < 90% (no condensation)
- Network connectivity
- Frequency: 2.4GHz