This Door Release Relay Module is an interface between the door strike contacts on the intercom and the actual release mechanism. The contact ratings on intercom units vary, and are all Normally Open. If your strike or maglock is a higher voltage or draws more current than specified for the unit, this relay is required. It provides either a Normally Open contact for an electric strike, or a Normally Closed contact for a magnetic lock. The contact rating supports a majority of door release hardware available on the market.
- Power Source: Supplied by master station
- Mounting: No mounting required
- Terminations: Color-coded prewired pigtails
- Relay Input: 12-18V DC, Red, Gray wires, 22AWG
- Relay Output: Brown, Red, Orange wires, 18AWG
- N/O Output rating: 5A at 30V DC
- 10A at 125V AC
- 3A at 250V AC
- N/C Ouptut rating: 3A at 30V DC or 125V AC
- Wiring: 2 conductors from monitor's
- door release contacts to RY-18L.
- 2 conductors from RY-18L to strike, wi
- th power for strike wired in series.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1-3/4" x 7/8" x
- 7/16", with wires extending approx. 7-1/2"