Versatile Wireless Communication Solution
Unleash the power of seamless communication with the MURS Commercial Intercom. Whether you're in an industrial setting, managing a construction site, operating a retail store, or even overseeing a school, this rugged and reliable intercom is designed to enhance communication efficiency. With its compact metal case and user-friendly features, it's the ultimate solution for your two-way communication needs.
Unparalleled Connectivity and Range
Experience the freedom of unrestricted communication with the MURS Commercial Intercom. With its Multi-Use Radio Service (MURS) technology, this intercom operates across 5 unlicensed channels on the VHF 150 MHz Citizens Band radio spectrum. The MURS frequencies provide exceptional range and clarity, ensuring that your messages are conveyed clearly and without interruption. Under ideal conditions this radio can reach for a few miles.
Tailored to Your Unique Requirements
Customization is at your fingertips with the MURS Commercial Intercom. The intercom comes preprogrammed with 5 MURS channels, each set with an Interference Eliminator code, ensuring seamless compatibility with our other MURS Radios. However, if your requirements demand a more specialized approach, this unit is field programmable, allowing you to fine-tune its features to suit your specific needs.
Part of Complete System
Expand the horizons of connectivity even further – the MURS Commercial Intercom seamlessly integrates with all MURS devices, including our versatile MURS outdoor callboxes. Not only that, it holds the power to transmit signals to callboxes equipped with gate relays, enabling you to effortlessly unlock gates or activate various electrical devices with just a wirless signal.
Unleash the Power of NOAA Weather Radio
Stay informed and stay safe with the built-in NOAA Weather Radio feature of the MURS Commercial Intercom. Receive real-time weather broadcasts and alerts from the National Weather Services, allowing you to make informed decisions and keep your team protected from threatening weather conditions.
Your Communication Hub, Anywhere
The MURS Commercial Wireless Intercom base station is your go-to solution for fixed two-way communication. With a long-range, this intercom ensures that you're always connected, whether you're on a construction site, in a retail store, or any location where communication is vital.
See Figure 1 below for a description of the intercom controls and connectors.
If you are using UHF radios and want a base station that works with those, please look at the RT1064
If you need an external antenna for a MURS Intercom, then click on this link: MURS Antenna
What is the range of these radios?: 2-Way Radio Range: How Far Can Two-Way Radios Communicate?
For Frequently Asked Questions about MURS intercoms and radios see the MURS Wireless Intercom FAQS
"We purchased the MURS 4 Mile Range and MURS Commercial Intercoms because one of our Preschool classrooms is far removed from the office - there was no way of communicating electronically/ rapidly which is of special concern in case of emergency. We decided to purchase the outdoor Callbox XT to put out on our playground. The classroom piece of the intercom has saved much frustration and time simply by eliminating the need for a staff member to either leave her classroom to walk to the office or vice versa. Our office staff (one of whom is handicapped) LOVES them because they don't have to get up and down repeatedly to deliver messages/ gather information, etcetera. It's all done through the new intercoms. They provide peace of mind in case there is an emergency." -- Stephanie Molina, Southwest Child Care and Education Centers, Albuquerque, NM
- 1.95 Watt output
- 51 User selectable Quiet Call codes (Helps screen unwanted chatter)
- Z button: Programmed for gate or door unlocking.
- 5 License-Free VHF MURS Frequencies for business applications
- Channel Scan Feature: Monitor multiple channels automatically without having to manually switch channels. Normal or priority.
- Range: Maximum ~ 2 miles
- Rugged All-Metal Steel Enclosure
- Bright, Easy-To-Read LED Display
- Compact Size: 1.4" X 3.8" X 5.6"
- Large 1 Watt Output Speaker
- - Loud, Easy-To-Hear Audio
- NOAA Weather Scan & Alert
- 110VAC or 12VDC operation
- Call Feature
- Programmable "Z" Button Soft Key can be set to perform one of these features:
- Z button: Call Tone -Used to alert other radio users of an incoming transmission
- Z button: DTMF ANI Encode -Can be used to control gates, doors or other devices remotely. Programmable on a per channel basis.
- 2-Tone Paging Encode - Allows base station to selectively page portables or control gates, doors, sirens, or other devices remotely (used with the MURS Callbox Outdoor Intercom).
- Reliable integrated RF design
- Field-programmable to other VHF frequencies (will require an FCC license to use other frequencies).
- Optional wall-mount bracket
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Designed, manufactured, and serviced in the USA