In the old days (a few years ago) if you wanted a wireless intercom there were wireless intercoms that communicated through the airwaves or over your power lines. We still have the MURS Multi-Mile
that is the last of it's kind, but now communication is mostly going through your home WiFi network, assuming you have a wireless router in your house. The Nucleus Anywhere WiFi Intercom does exactly that.
You can watch the video below to get a feel for how this system works, but it has lots of advantages over the old way of doing things. This includes full video and you can even use an App on your phone to call in to a unit at home even when you are on the other side of the world!
If you need a unit for your front door to see who is there, you can tie in the Nucleus with our WiFi Pro Video Doorbell.
Check out the Nucleus below!Nucleus Anywhere Intercom with Amazon Alexa
- Nucleus is a family communication device that connects you with the people you love, whether they're downstairs or across the country.
- Make audio and video calls by simply asking Alexa.Plug Nucleus into power using the included DC adapter or Power over Ethernet (PoE). If you're connecting with standard Ethernet, plug in the Ethernet cable as well the power cord.
- Connects to the internet via WiFi, Ethernet, or Power over Ethernet
- Designed for Everyone: We designed Nucleus with the kids and Grandma in mind, making it easier than ever to set up and just say "hello."
- Chat on the go: Use the mobile app to check in with from anywhere. Please note that the Nucleus companion mobile app is compatible with iPhone 5s or later and Android 5 or later.