This Post-Mount Digital Keyless Entry Keypad can be used with any of our wireless callboxes or as a standalone entry keypad. You can mount it on one of our pedestal poles or over a single gang electrical box. The keypad is in a heavy metal, powder coated enclosure with stainless steel faceplate. A metal keypad is used providing years of trouble free use. The keypad is lighted for easy nighttime viewing.
The keypad has two wires that you connect to the appropriate contacts on your electric door or gate opener. Since the keypad has a relay that acts exactly like a switch, when a correct four-digit code is entered, the switch closes and the door or gate opens. You could wire this switch in parallel with the relay of one of our callboxes and then either device can activate the door or gate.
You can program up to 100 four digit codes that can be changed at any time.
- Input: 12-24 VAC or VDC
- Output: n/o or n/c contact 1 -9 second
- Operating temperature: -15 to 175 Fahrenheit
- 16 gauge stainless steel faceplate
- 16 gauge powder coated enclosure
- Dimensions: 5.25h x 4.00w x 3.00d
- 100 programmable four digit codes
- Programmable Personal Master Code
- Programmable Latch / Unlatch Code
- Night Light
- Variable relay output time: 1
- - 9 seconds
- Audible tone
- Non-volatile memory
- Power consumption: 25mA @ 24VAC
- Limited two year warranty
- Relay Contact Rating: 1A @ 24V DC .5A; @ 120V AC
- Relay Max. switching voltage: 150V DC; 220V AC
- Relay Max. carrying current: 2A DC; 2A AC
- Relay Max. switching power: 28W DC; 60VA AC