The Selectable Room Intercom Patio Unit is weather resistant for outdoor use, and supports responding to a selective room calling, initiating a page within the house, local control of the mute and monitor functions and the ability to talk to a Door Unit.
A separate high quality speaker and microphone provide superior sound quality. The Patio Unit is a 2-gang product that mounts within an outdoor weatherproof box typically at electrical switch box height. There is also a two-gang surface-mount box available for unique or retrofit installation requirements.
- Technical Information
- Cat5 Cable Rating: CAT5 UTP, 4 pair solid conductor (24 AWG)
- Firmware Update: 16 Pin Header Connector
- Humidity: Up to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Material: Cast; Zinc Alloy
- Operating Temperature (Celsius): -25 to 55 degrees
- Power Requirements: +24Vdc, +/-1.5Vdc, 0.15A max
- QLink Selective Call Ports: RJ-45
- Storage Temperature: -45 to 85ºC (-49 to 185ºF)