If you want to add more rooms to your Selectable Room Intercom System this is the Room Unit you need. Order one for each room that needs communication.
The Selectable Room Intercom System is a critical component of the Selectable Room Intercom System. Using the intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) provided via the color Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), it provides both basic intercom communications functions such as talk, talk to door, monitor, mute, and advanced functions such as dynamic sorting of users or monitoring multiple rooms at the same time.
The Room Unit GUI provides the only means to custom configure, or personalize, the Intercom System.
- Door/Gate Release capability
- Up to eight Selectable Room Units can be installed per Intercom Distribution Module, and up to 32 per system.
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Up to three simultaneous conversations
- No main console
- 96 customizable room names
- Room-to-room calling with hands free reply
- High resolution color LCD display
- Four LCD skins
- Convenient RJ45 connection
- 1000 foot wiring distance to stations
- One-person installation via system auto-discovery
- Globally inspired design matches any decor