The Single Door Access System, 1 Door Stations, 2 Masters is an audio door answering and door release system designed for business use, but it works well in a house too.
It is very simple to use. When a visitor presses the single button on the door station, the master stations receives a short tone. You can then speak to the person at the door by pressing the Talk button on the master station. The person at the door station speaks hands free. If you have an optional electronic door release lock installed, you can also press a door release button (key symbol) on the master to unlock the door remotely.
The master stations also have an OFF button to put the unit into standby mode to wait for the next call. This must be pressed at the end of each call or you will be continuously monitor what's happening around the front door. You can also just press the Talk button to monitor what's happening at the front door without someone having to press the button on the door station.
The voice volume on the masters is adjustable by a control on the front of the master station. There is also a call tone volume control hidden beneath an operator plate.
The master stations can either be surface wall mounted, or desk mounted. They wall mount on a single-gang box or ring. The weather resistant door station surface mounts on a standard single-gang box or ring (or it could be mounted directly to the surface).
This is a kit that set includes two desk or wall mount master stations, one surface mount door station, and two AC transformers to power the system. This intercom requires 2 conductor shielded cable between the door intercom and monitor.
You cannot make a call from master to master station with this system. It only communicates from master to door station.
- Simple door answering (1 door)
- Door answering from two master stations
- Electronic call tone from door stations
- Press-to-talk communication at masters
- Hands free communication at door
- Monitor entry area undetected from inside
- Voice and call tone volume controls
- Variety of remote stations available
- Door release with optional electric door strike
- Simple 2 conductor shielded wiring between door and master station (with separate 2 conductor wiring for door release)
- Wiring Distance: 650 feet using 22AWG; 1570 feet using 18AWG
- Power source: 12-16V AC or 12-24V DC
- Current Consumption: Max. 4W (AC 16V). Max. 200mA (DC 24V).
- Communication: Press-to-talk, release-to-listen at master stations. Hands free at remote station.
- Door Strike Wiring: 2 conductors from masters to door strike (in a separate jacketed cable from the
- communication wiring)
- Door release button contact: 30V, AC or DC, 1A
- Dimensions Master Station: (H x W x D): 7-1/16- x 5-5/8- x 2-1/8-
- Dimensions Door Intercom: 4-3/4- x 3-1/2- x 1-1/8-