This IP Ceiling/Wall Speaker enables SIP endpoint paging and also allows for standard paging via multicast. The Line Level Input can be used for background music. The speaker easily connects with a single CAT5/6 cable from your PoE switch. The night ring feature is programmable for time of day and day of week to enable loud ringing for after hour incoming calls.
Its shallow depth allows the speaker to be conveniently mounted in a standard 2” x 4” stud wall or ceiling. Line-level audio output connections are provided for connecting to an external amplifier. A built-in 6 Watt class D amplifier with speaker output connections are also provided to directly drive additional analog speakers. The LED on the 40-IP can be programmed to light during paging.
- SIP compliant (see page 2 for more information)
- PoE powered (class 3, <13 Watts)
- Paging prioritization
- Plays audio from standard multicast sources
- SIP endpoint or multicast group member
- Line-level Input for background music
- Blue paging status LED indicator
- Built-in high efficiency 6 Watt class D amplifier
- SIP/Multicast: SIP page, SIP page and zoned multicast receive
- Support for access code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Line-level audio output for connecting to an external amplifier
- Network remote speaker volume control
- Can drive up to 5 external analog speakers for greater coverage
- Mounting: Blind mounts into 9.5” hole, clearance requirement of 3.45” (87.3 mm) above 0.5” gypsum board ceiling
- Heavy duty back box protects speaker and circuitry from plenum dust
- Programmable pre page alert tone
- Compatible with Polycom multicast paging
Amplified SIP endpoint or multicast IP paging for: schools, hospitals, retail stores, office spaces, etc.
Provide background music and sound masking
Add programmable secure relay control with additional relay add on.
- Power: PoE class 3 (<13 Watts)
- Dimensions: Overall: 11” x 11” x 4” (279 mm x 279 mm x 102 mm) Back box: 9.25” x 9.25” x 3.45” (235 mm x 235 mm x 88 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 5.0 lbs (2.27 kg)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40° C to 60° C) Humidity - Standard Products: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- SIP Audio Codecs: G711u, G722 and G711a
- Multicast Audio Codecs: G711u and G722 (G722 requires R8.11.1912 or higher IP firmware)
- Network Compliance: IEEE 802.3 af PoE, SIP 2.0 RFC3261, 100BASE-TX with auto cross over
- Regulatory Compliance: CE, FCC Part 15 and Canada ICES-003 Class A
- Maximum Output Level: 105 dB SPL @ 1M (with no additional speakers connected)
- Amplifier: 6 Watt class D (capable of driving up to five additional 8 Ohm speakers connected in parallel)
- Connections: (1) RJ45 10/100 Base-T, (1) 6 position terminal block