This SIP Paging Adapter provides an interface between new VoIP phone systems (hardware or hosted / cloud based) and analog paging systems, eliminating the need for an ATA or FXS port. The PA-IP can be used for standard SIP endpoint paging or multicast paging and background music.
The unit easily connects with a single CAT5/6 cable from your PoE switch. An auxiliary trigger input allows an optional hard wired switch or phone system trigger output to enable loud ringing / night bell from after hour incoming calls. Line-level audio output connections are provided for connecting to an external amplifier.
A built-in 6 Watt class D amplifier with speaker output connections is also provided to drive up to 6 analog 8 Ohm speakers. A programmable relay output is provided for triggering external amplifiers, etc.
- PoE powered (class 3, <13 Watts)
- Paging prioritization
- Plays audio from multicast
- SIP endpoint or multicast group member
- Supports up to 10 multicast paging groups
- Red “Page / Status” LED indicator
- SIP compliant (see product manual for list of compatible IP-PBX phone systems)
- Network downloadable firmware
- Auto=provisioning via programming software
- Built-in high efficiency 6 watt class D amplifier
- Relay for activating door locks, strobe lights, external amplifiers, etc.
- SIP / Multicast: SIP page, SIP page and zoned multicast stream, zoned Multicast receive
- Support for access code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Line-level audio output for connecting to an external amplifier
- Network remote volume control
- Can drive up to 6 external analog 8 Ohm speakers
- Diagnostics (for testing the relay)
- Power: PoE class 3 (<13 Watts)
- Dimensions: 5" x 5.25" x 1.5" (127mm x 133mm x 38mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs (0.45 kg)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Humidity 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Audio Codecs: G711u, G722, and G711a (SIP only)
- Network Compliance: IEEE 802.3 af PoE, SIP 2.0 RFC3261, 100BASE-TX with auto cross over
- Maximum Output Level driving one speaker 105 dB SPL @ 1M
- Amplifier: 6 Watt class D (capable of driving up to six 8 Ohm speakers connected in parallel)
- Connections: (1) RJ45 10/100 Base-T, (8) cage clamp screw terminals on pluggable connector