This is the Door Substation for the 5-Call Paging Intercom system.
These Substations have a call button, which is used to call the Master station. A tone on the Master will sound and an LED above the corresponding substation button will light. Once the Master responds by pressing the Talk button, the Substation can then talk hands free and the Master station operator will need to press the Talk button to reply.
Substations cannot communicate with each other.
Only two conductor wiring is needed from a Substation to the Master. Substations cannot share a wire with each other.
- Power Source: Supplied by master station
- Speaker: 20 ohms, 4W, 1.92" square, water proof and puncture resistant, 0.44 oz. magnet
- Call Button: SPST call button. Call tone rings at master as long as button is held down.
- Communication: Hands free at sub. Master is push-to-talk,release-to-listen.
- Faceplate: 12 gauge stainless steel
- Mounting: Flush mount into a 1-gang box (not included).
- Tamper proof screws included (6x32 for use with flush gang box) with T-10 TORX bit.
- Terminations: Color-coded prewired pigtails
- Operating Temperature: Speaker rating: -67 degree F to 185 degree F (-55 degree to 85 degree C)
- Switch rating: -40 F to 257 degree F (-40 degree C to 125 degree C)
- Wiring: 2 conductors in a 1-master system.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): LE-SS-1G alone: 4-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 1-5/8"