With this multi-tenant intercom, your tenant's face can be their key for entry. Its optional facial recognition camera provides a fast, one-second unlock that works within a distance of three feet and across a wide range of heights. It brings a number of innovative new features to provide a fully customizable solution for occupant and visitor access control in condominiums, apartment buildings, office buildings, gated communities, industrial buildings, and even single family residences.
This IP based smart video-intercom system enables residents to see and speak to visitors, and release the door on their Android or IOS smartphone using an included app. These apps will be continually updated in the future with more features and capabilities. For tenants who don't have smartphones, its included VoIP service enables it to call whatever phone number they give you and still release the door by hitting the 9 key on their keypad.
Tenants answer calls with crystal clear voice communication while they receive real-time streaming video of visitors. They also have the option to answer calls and share their video for 2-way video communication.
Each apartment can have up to 5 residents who each can have their own listing in the directory and phone number (i.e. cell phone) as well as a shared apartment phone number (perhaps a landline phone).
For single-unit buildings, such as single-family homes, With the press of a single button, the SL1000 can simultaneously dial a home phone number and call all family members’ mobile apps. The first one to answer the call gets it and the call notifications are cancelled everywhere else.
Avoid large capital expenses of setting up two different systems for access control and visitors. The intercom provides audio and visual calls without the need for pricey video-intercom monitors in the tenant's apartment or office and their related wiring, labor and power supply requirements.
The vandal resistant intercom has an IK10 rating, which is the highest measurement rating for protection from physical damage for security camera products using the international standard IEC 62262 scale. While IK10 doesn't mean the intercom is bulletproof or hammer-proof, neither is an all stainless steel intercom. They both can be damaged by someone who is determined.
The unit at the door just requires a CAT-5 cable from your Internet router.
The cloud service provided with this system requires a monthly fee that can be passed on to the end users. For residential buildings the fee is between $2.00 and $2.50 per month with a minimum fee of $350 a year. Each residence can have up to 5 users.
- Secure face recognition touchless door access (optional)
- Virtual passes and temporary visitor access
- Multi-tenant video intercom
- PIN based access (Unique pin per user)
- Mobile door access
- Package and food delivery access
- Video calls over the mobile app
- Weatherproof and water-resistant design
- Quick installation process
- IP65 rated for weather
- IK10 rated for vandal resistance
- Flush mounted and wall mounted options (see Related Items)
- Display: 8” IPS LCD, Touchscreen enabled
- Camera: 1/2.8” Sensor, 1080p, FOV 115°(H)/ 63°V
- Audio: 2 Speaker, Dual Microphone Array with Echo cancellation
- Operating Temperature: -22°F 140°F
- Operating Humidity: 10 90%
- Internet: Ethernet. Cat5e or higher
- Card Reader Frequency: 125 KHz
- Power Requirements: 24 VDC, 2.5A
- Relays: 3 Output Relays
- Inputs: 3 Inputs
- Certifications: FCC Part 15
- Flush-mounted DIM: 350x130x53.9mm
- Wall-mounted DIM: 350x130x41.6mm
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty on electronic components