The UHF 5-Watt Repeater is the perfect wireless solution for on-site communication needs. Industrial plants, schools, retail stores, golf courses, and other "tough-to-cover" applications no longer need to suffer from the range and coverage limitations common to all brands of portable two-way radios.
This repeater provides rock solid communication from one radio to another... virtually eliminating shadowing, fading, and dead spots. Rugged and compact, it is a completely integrated wireless solution.
The UHF 5-Watt Repeater an integrated, full-duplex, PC programmable on-site repeater. Its all-metal, powder coated, extruded aluminum housing provides durability and protection for the electronics and duplexer, while built-in mounting flanges make it easy to install.
- 5 Watt output
- RF Connector: "N" Type (female)
- Repeater Includes: Integrated Full Duplex Repeater with Duplexer and 110VAC-12VDC @ 1 Amp Cube Power Supply
- Dimensions: 2.125H x 8.0" W x 5.75" D
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Emission Designators: 16K0F3E
- Operating Freq Range: 450-470 MHz
- Frequency Separation: TX/RX: 5.0 MHz
- RF Channels: (1) TX/RX Channel
- Synthesized Steps: 12.5 kHz
- Tone/Code Signalling: QC (Quiet Call) or DQC (Digital Quiet Call)