This Commercial Wireless Doorbell Sends Pre-Recorded Messages to 2-Way Radios
This Wireless Voice Doorbell sends a recorded voice message to portable 2-Way Radios or base station intercoms. It is often used for delivery docks or employee entry doors so early arriving employees can announce their arrival so someone can let them in.
When its button is pressed, it broadcasts a customized voice message to radios on the same channel. You can use your current radios and we can program the doorbell to use the same frequency. Or you can use a new radio that is used only for doorbell purposes.
Installation is simple. The heavy-duty doorbell button is wired to the transmitter unit that is placed inside the building. The transmitter unit is powered by 6 AA alkaline batteries that provide approximately 1 year of service. There are no additional fees required and it does not use W-Fi technology so it minimizes ongoing support needs.
This wireless doorbell could also be used with our wireless PA system so employees would not have to carry a radio. They would hear the announcements over the public address system instead.
This doorbell increases productivity by minimizing wasteful wait-time or missed deliveries. Your staff can remain productive until a notification is heard.
Use this doorbell for Front-of-Store Early Entry, Back-of-Store (Delivery Door/Loading Dock) areas, Health Screening Entry, other Controlled Entry points.
- UHF frequencies to match existing or new radios
- Doorbell wires to transmitter using 2-conductor wire
- Covers 50,000-100,000 sq. ft. range, 1/2 mile distance
- Sends pre-recorded voice message directly to radio equipped personnel
- Escalation Feature and Escalate to 2nd RF Channel Feature (aka Manager Channel)
- Requires no added wireless infrastructure for operation.
- Ideal solution for any business wanting to maximize employee productivity.
- Measures approximately 7” H x 5” W x 2” D
- Internal antenna
- Battery powered (6 AA)
- PC or Field Programmable
- Designed and Made In the USA