If you need a heavy-duty vandal and weather resistant door station this is your solution. This unit is constructed of 12 gauge stainless steel with tamper proof screws and includes a tool for installation. The speaker is protected by a baffle to keep it safe from poking objects.
It is flush mounted into a standard 2-gang box, or surface mounted into a waterproof double gang electrical box. A stainless steel mechanical call button is used to call a master station and then communication at this door station is hands free.
- Vandal resistant
- Weather resistant
- Stainless steel, mechanical call button (LE-SS)
- Moisture and puncture resistant speaker
- 3-layer steel baffle protects speaker from tampering
- Hands free communication when master answers
- Unit fits standard 2-gang electrical box
- Power Source: Supplied by master
- Speaker: 20 ohms, 2 -1/2" diameter, water and puncture resistant, 2.5 oz. ceramic magnet
- Call Button: Mechanical SPST switch, stainless steel
- Faceplate: 12 gauge stainless steel
- Calling: Mono-electronic tone at master while call button is pressed, plus LED for 20 seconds (LED available on multiple-call masters only)
- Communication: Hands free at sub. Master is push-to-talk, release-to-listen.
- Mounting: Flush mount into a 2-gang box or surface mount with a waterproof double gang box.
- Mounting Hardware: 6x32 T-10 TORX tamper proof screws (tool supplied)
- Terminations: Color-coded prewired pigtails
- Wiring: Shielded cable is recommended.
- Uses 2 Conductor sheilded homerun wiring
- Wiring Distance: 650
- ' w/ 22AWG; 1600' w/18AWG
- Dimensions: 4-11/16
- "H x 4-11/16"W x 2"D.