Commercial-Quality Wireless Video Intercom With No Distance Limitations
If you want to see and talk to who ever is at your gate or door no matter where in the world you are this is another great option. You don't need to run wires back to your building since it uses a cell phone carrier to place a call when someone presses the button on the intercom. That call can be your phone number and if you don't answer it can roll over to two other numbers. These numbers can be landline or mobile phones.What's different about this intercom is it now adds video capabilities to our cell phone network intercoms. So now using an app on your phone you can see who is at your door or gate.
This intercom is based on our Wifi Video System with Keypad but it uses the LAN port on it to attach a 4G cellphone modem to give it the ability to use cell phone service.
This product uses an external 4G modem that will need to be mounted near the gate intercom housing. The modem and gate intercom are connected via a CAT5 patch cable. Both units need power. The gate intercom gets its power from an included 24vDC power supply. The modem gets its power from an included 24vDC Power over Ethernet (PoE) adapter.
To use this intercom, you will need a good 4G AT&T or TMobile cell phone signal at the gate with at least 1 MegaByte UPLOAD data speed.
The 4G cellphone modem comes with a SIM card for AT&T and instructions on how to activate it. Click here for: AT&T Pricing
You will download wifi-PRO 2 app on the Apple App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android.
This intercom is capable of full duplex speech, which means two people can have a conversation and appear to speak at the same time. Since various manufacturers of Android phones, iPhones and tablets all differ in acoustic performance, and different users may require varying levels of volume on their own handset, it may be possible to setup some devices in full duplex mode but others may need to be set in half duplex mode (phone user will press to talk). This may also be required if a phone is in a particularly noisy environment, or the intercom is located near a busy main road with high levels of traffic noise.
In the United States there are two technologies used for cellular telephone service. One is GSM which stands for Global System for Mobile used by AT&T and T-Mobile, as well as almost every other cellular carrier elsewhere in the world. There are other service providers you can choose besides AT&T and T-Mobile that use GSM (they just contract with these GSM carriers to use their service so you are still using either AT&T and T-Mobile service). 3G GSM is expiring in 2022 so these intercoms now use 4G LTE compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile. The other technology is CDMA which stands for Code Division Multiple Access, and is used by Sprint and Verizon in the US, as well as a few other companies in Asia and South America. This intercom does NOT work with CDMA technology.
- Includes a 4G modem for cellular connection to the Internet
- Can work from a Wi-Fi signal as well as the cell phone network
- Open gate from anywhere in the world (data or WiFi connection required on your phone)
- Makes video calls to Apple and Android devices through the app
- Records video of visitor to your phone when you press a button
- Works with AT&T and T-Mobile (AT&T preferred)
- AT&T SIM card included along with instructions for activation
- Low data use (approximately 80 visitor calls per 1/2 Gig of data)
- Illuminated keypad for up to 1000 entry codes. Keypad has 3 outputs. All can be programmed for momentary and latching operation
- Full-duplex or half-duplex speech
- Compatible with Android and Apple devices
- Power: 24vdc (adapters included)
- Relay Outputs: 2
- Relay type: Normally Open & Normally Closed
- Relay time: Adjustable 1-10 seconds
- Relay load: 2A 24v AC max
- IP rating: IP55
- Camera: IR cut filter for true color by day
- Night vision: Yes, by infrared illumination
- Hold open button on app
- Camera viewing angle: 110 degrees
- Keypad: Yes
- Keypad relays: 3
- Keypad codes: 1200
- Needs good 4G AT&T or T-Mobile cell phone signal at the gate with at least 1 MegaByte UPLOAD data speed
- Dimensions: 5.5" H x 10.3" W, Depth (top) 4.1", Depth (bottom) 2.8"
- Individual application for respective devices.
- Renaming the intercom to any name for more
- recognizable meanings.
- Live video stream.
- Night vision for night-time calling.
- Ability to leave voicemail.
- Events log to see when a call came through, motion
- detection, or who accessed keypad/prox cards.
- Full time access Prox card (subject to unit)
- Time restricted access Prox & Auto expiring prox cards.
- Full time access keypad code.
- Two-way communication.
- Full duplex.
- Half duplex (when speaking, not listening)
- PTT (Push to talk duplex always listening, push to speak)
- Two relays.
- Trigger relays from application.
- Ability to enable/disable notifications for triggering and motion.
- Motion detection feature with automatic recording (ability to turn off recording and just receive notification.
- Time restricted access keypad & Auto expiring keypad codes.
- Ability to add multiple intercoms under the one application.
- Ability to add multiple users to individual intercoms.
- Ability to change timer on relay one & two.
- NTP server settings.
- 4G LTE cell phone service for GSM carriers (AT&T & TMobile)
- Ability to soft reboot from the application.
- DST setting.
- Change the time length of the call, call-time & the length of streaming.
- Individual notification setting for triggering.
- WiFi 2.4ghz
- Automatic relay for momentary, latching & time activation.
- Ability to view voicemails & motion recordings from the application.
- Ability to turn off voicemail.
- Ability for 4, 5, & 6 digit keypad code.
- Ability to add 8 users.
- Push notifications.
- Surge protection (subject to unit or upon request)
- Automatic remote firmware upgrades.
- Administrator privileges.
- Adjustable intercom volume control.
- 100 keypad codes.
- Program Prox/Keycodes through app.
- 100 restricted keypad codes.
- 100 auto expire codes.
- 100 prox cards.
- 100 restricted prox cards.
- 100 auto expire prox cards.
- Ability to change from SD/HD for camera viewing and recording.
- Ability to turn off or set sensitivity of motion detection.
- Max capacity 32GB for photo/video storage.
- Ability to view pictures snapped from events through application.
- Ability to hotswap SD cards without powering off the intercom.
- Events log shows who triggered their keypad/prox.
- Application shows preview of each intercom’s last snapshot.
- Intercom will save time information in the event of a power loss.
- Ability to change inner tone for application to different sounds.
- Ability to view the current firmware version to see if it’s the latest version.
- Ability to sync phone time for ease of convenience.