This VK1004 programming kit is for use with the VK1003 Disability Accessible Multi-Occupant Intercom. The VK1004 connects to an unused serial port on your PC or use the included RS-232 to USB converter cable to connected to a USB port.
This kit includes a programming device and application software that loads on your PC and enables you to enter tenants names and numbers. A single kit enables its user to manage multiple units with resident's phone numbers and access codes. Using a standard telephone connected to the programming device, the audio recording of each tenant's name can be done so a visitor stepping through the directory of the VK1003 will hear tenant's names. The programming kit also enables the user to retrieve the VK1003's building entry log. Each time the VK1003 energizes the door strike, it adds to the log. It records the date, time name/type (tenant allowing the entry) and code (type of actuation). Up to 1024 entries can be stored before the oldest entry is written over.
- Compatible with Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, and XP
- 5MB of hard drive space
- 8MB of free physical RAM
- CD drive, and Windows compatible sound card
- USB to RS-232 cable provided, Male sub-D 9 pin cable provided
- Audio out jack for monitoring
- Power: 120V AC/12V DC 500mA, UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 127mm x 127mm x 25mm (5" x 5" x 1.5")
- Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lbs.)
- Environmental: 0 degree C to 32 degree C (32 degree F to 90 degree F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity