This Paging Horn is used for standard one-way SIP endpoint paging, multicast paging, or background music.
If you have an VoIP phone system and need paging capability, these speakers can plug in to your network and the phone system can address them just like any phone in the network. You can group them together (in your phone system) or page individual units.
This horn speaker has a built-in high efficiency 6 Watt class D amplifier that is capable of driving the horn at up to 113 dB SPL at 1 meter.
This unit is for outdoor use and is designed to meet IP66 standards and may feature foam rubber gaskets, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
- Large 10-inch diameter horn
- Fully adjustable mounting hardware included
- Quick and easy installation
- SIP compliant, see page two for more information
- PoE powered (class 3, <13 Watts)
- Paging prioritization
- Plays audio from standard multicast sources
- SIP endpoint or multicast group member
- Red call status LED indicator
- Automatic Noise Canceling (ANC) feature for operation in noisy environments Model 300-IP-EWP comes with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), and is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating when mounted with horn pointing downward at least 45 degrees from horizontal.
- Compatible with Polycom multicast paging
- Built-in high-efficiency 6 Watt class D amplifier
- SIP/Multicast: SIP page, SIP page and zoned multicast receive
- Support for access code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Hangs up on: busy signal, time-out, or touch tone command
- Network remote speaker volume control
- Programmable pre-page alert tone
- Power: PoE class 3 (<13 Watts)
- Dimensions: 10.0” (23.4 cm) diameter, 11.5” (29.2 cm) long
- Shipping Weight: 4.1 lbs (1.86 kg)
- Operating Temperature: -40° F to 140° F (-40° C to 60° C)
- Humidity - Standard Product: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Humidity - EWP Product: Up to 100%
- SIP Audio Codecs: G711u, G722 and G711a
- Multicast Audio Codecs: G711u and G722
- Network Compliance: IEEE 802.3 af PoE, SIP 2.0 RFC3261,
- 100BASE-TX with auto cross-over
- Regulatory Compliance: CE, FCC Part 15 and Canada ICES-003 Class A
- Maximum Output Level: 113 dB SPL @ 1M
- Amplifier: 6 Watt class D
- Connections: (1) RJ45 10/100 Base-T
- Amplified SIP endpoint or multicast IP paging for: Schools, Hospitals, Retail Stores, Office Spaces, etc.
- Provide background music and sound masking
- Background music for: commercial buildings, distribution centers, service/shop areas, gas stations, indoor/outdoor recreation and sports facilities, transport terminals, etc.