This gate video intercom lets you use an App on an iPhone or Android-based smart phone to not only talk to visitors at your gate, but also see them as well. It has a full-color video camera that appears directly on an app on your phone. You can also open the gate with your phone (assuming you have an electric gate opener). If your gate opener has the ability to latch open, you can also latch the gate open using the App.
If multiple users have the app on their phone, the system will notify all users of an incoming call. When someone picks of the call the others will bet a banner that notifies them the call has been answered. Only one person can talk the visitor at a time.
The system uses your home WiFi network to connect between the two points. A long range directional patch antenna at gate lets the unit communicate with up to 4 smartphones at the same time. If your WiFi signal isn't good enough you can use an extender such as this one: WiFi Extender
But when you are away from home you can still receive calls. You can use your phone's cell phone data plan to receive calls, or you if you are connected to WiFi, then no data charges will apply.
Simple setup by mobile phone. Connect to the system video directly through your phone's wifi, enter the pass code for the home hub WiFi and your devices are connected.
You can also view the gate/door any time with monitoring mode!
NOTE: We will not give a full refund for a product which is not returned in brand new condition so thoroughly test this system before final installation. You can use your current smartphone to check signal level at the gate using a WiFi signal strength app or just by looking at the number of bars in your WiFi indicator. For best performance a signal strength of 50% or more is recommended. Requires 1 Megabyte UPLOAD speed.
If you need to extend your WiFi signal so it reaches the gate, the Ubiquity extender below can extend a WiFi signal up to 1/5 of mile:
- No SIM card, no call charges (data charges may apply when phone is not connected to wifi). No home phone line needed.
- Get a video call from your gate / door even when you’re away
- Sends a snapshot image of the visitor to the app on your phone. You can take a snapshot image of the visitor anytime during the call
- An optional 10.1" touch screen monitor is available to work with this system
- View the gate/door any time with monitoring mode
- Simple setup by mobile phone. Connect to the system video directly through your phone’s or tablet’s wifi, enter the pass code for the home hub wifi and your devices are connected
- The App can manage multiple intercoms if you have multiple gates
- Can call up to 4 devices at a time
- Full duplex speech for simultaneous two-way communication
- Compatible with Android and Apple devices
- Connects to WiFi
- Power: 24vDC (adaptor included)
- Monitor mode from the app on the phone or tablet. See, listen, and speak through the app without the visitor having to push the call button
- Current Consumption: 50mA standby, 300mA calling
- Relay Outputs: 2
- Relay type: Normally Open & Normally Closed
- Relay time: Adjustable 1-10 seconds
- Relay load: 2A 24v AC max
- IP rating: IP55
- Camera: IR cut filter for true color by day
- Night vision: Yes, by infrared illumination
- Hold open button on app
- Camera viewing angle: 110 degrees
- Audio: Half duplex loud speaker (Press mic icon to speak)
- Keypad: Yes
- Keypad relays: 3
- Keypad codes: 1200
- Built-in RJ45 Ethernet jack for CAT5 or CAT6 cabled installs (maximum distance is 300 feet for CAT5 or CAT6).
- Can work with most powerline ethernet adapters for longer-range wired applications or professional Wi-Fi extenders for wireless applications.
- Recommended internet provider upload speed is 1 Meg, however this may need to be much more for heave use networks.
- Dimensions: 5.5" H x 10.3" W, Depth (top) 4.1", Depth (bottom) 2.8"
- Color, 110 degrees, 640x480 pixel
- Two year limited warranty