If you have the ability to run wires to your gate, then this intercom is an easy solution to your communication needs. A weatherproof callbox with access-code keypad is paired with a stylish handsfree audio station inside.
The wiring distance can be as far as 900+ feet between the two stations.
The outside gate intercom has a sensitive microphone and a 4-watt speaker for ample volume for all but the loudest vehicles.
The built-in keypad lets you program codes that when entered will activate the gate controller to open the gate. There is also a button on the inside station that can activate the gate controller.
- Industrial model for high volume applications on pedestals, vehicle entrances, etc.
- Loud 4 watt speaker and sensitive microphone, with illuminated push button
- Keypad includes 3 relays, 1200 codes with latching and momentary operation and more
- Brushed stainless steel construction with gloss acrylic trim
- Kit includes speech panel, black handset, two power supplies, and manual
- Wired audio intercom system
- Simple install using multi-pair CAT-5 or telecom wire - 2 wires for communication, 2 for gate/door release, 2 for power
- Up to 4 indoor handsfree units per system
- 490 feet typical cabled range using twisted pair cables. Can reach up to 980 feet if both power supplies are used.
- Standard 12 volt DC power for inside stations (not included). 24v olt DC supply included for outside intercom. Outside station can use 12 volt DC solar power as well
- Outside station is brushed stainless steel construction with gloss acrylic trim
- Kit includes outside intercom, black handsfree indoor unit, one power supply, and manual
- Outside unit dimensions: 5.5" H x 10.3" W, Depth (top) 4.1", Depth (bottom) 2.8"
- Inside unit dimensions: 6.9" x 1.9" x 0.79"