This is one station for the UHF Wireless Gas Station Intercom System Kit. That kit will support up to 1000 of these intercoms.
The transmitter/receiver box that the intercom attaches to is not waterproof so it must be placed in a sheltered area. The intercom housing can be used in weather.
This unit is not handsfree and will require an optional kit to make it handsfree.
This is the intercom that goes out at the gas pumps.
The KT1001 Kit will be needed to make this work.
A 12 Volt DC power adapter is included.
- Intercom Dimensions 5.5" x 4" x 1.6"
- Controller Dimensions 7.5" x 4.5" x 3.0" (W x H x D), (Adaptor: 2.5" x 8" x 1.5"), Adaptor Cable: 6 ft
- Power 12V DC / up to 5A Active, 50mA in Standby Mode
- Intercom Color/Material ABS Plastic, Black Faceplate with White Trim Ring
- Humidity 0% - 95%, Non-Condensing
- Connectors Terminal Block Plugs
- Audio 4W Speaker
- Programming USB Port
- Data cable between transceiver and intercom: 25 foot CAT-5
- Transmit Format POCSAG 512/1200 BPS
- Frequency Response 50 Hz - 16 KHz (10 Hz - 3400 Hz in Live Voice Mode)
- Frequency UHF (400 - 470 MHz)
- Limited Warranty One Year Parts and Labor