This modular, wireless intercom lets you build an apartment intercom to your requirements up to 25 apartments. It uses cell phone service to call the tenant's landline or cell phone so they can receive calls from visitors even when they aren't home.
This part number is just the main controller module and power supply of a modular cellular-based apartment intercom that supports up to 25 apartments. To build out this system you choose a housing and modules from the Related Items
section below and add them to this main module. We will custom build this system for you based on the modules you select.
We recommend that you call us at 888-298-9489 or start a chat to let us help you configure this system.
Modules available are as follows, this cell phone module, 125KHz proximity card reader, illuminated keypad, combined proximity card and keypad, blank module faceplate, illuminated info window, 1-button module, 2-button module, 3-button module, 4-button module, and a 5-button module. These modules can be installed in a metal housing that can hold 2,3,4,and 6 modules so you can create any system you want.Cellular Service
This system uses GSM-based cellphone services like AT&T or T-Mobile to call tenants landline or mobile phones. They do not need to be home.
In the United States there are two technologies used for cellular telephone service. One is GSM which stands for Global System for Mobile used by AT&T and T-Mobile, as well as almost every other cellular carrier elsewhere in the world. The other technology is CDMA which stands for Code Division Multiple Access, and is used by Sprint and Verizon in the US, as well as a few other companies in Asia and South America. There are other service providers you can choose besides AT&T and T-Mobile that use GSM (they just contract with these GSM carriers to use their service so you are still using either AT&T and T-Mobile service).
For cell service pricing in the US, see the last photo.
To use this intercom you will be required to have a 4G GSM-based telephone service. GSM-based mobile phone service requires use of a Subscriber Identification Module (SIM), which is an integrated circuit that securely stores information needed to identify and authenticate subscribers on mobile telephony devices.
- Dial Out Numbers: 4
- Relays: 2
- Permanent Codes/cards: 250
- Relay Type: N/C and N/O
- Time Restricted Codes/cards: 25
- Relay Load: 2 amps, 24v ac max
- Temporary Codes/cards: 50
- Power Consumption: 300mA on dial out, 2amp peak demand
- Automatic Trigger: 50 Events per Week
- Modem Models: 4G USA
- Caller ID Numbers: 250
- Power Supply: 24v dc (24v 2A dc adaptor included)
- Time Restricted Caller ID Numbers: 250
- Store up to 4 notification phone numbers to receive an SMS (customizable) when relay is triggered etc.
- Add up to 250 time restricted caller ID numbers
- Add up to 250 permanent codes
- Ability to check
- Cellular intercom for unlimited range access control.
- Can call up to 4 numbers in sequence
- Upgrade firmware via SMS.
- Increased keypad codes & prox card capabilities
- 2-4 button, with keypad option for keycode access
- Each button calling a different mobile.
- 2 Relay Outputs for activating gates
- Set automatic gate open & close times
- Do-not-disturb time setting
- User history log to your phone
- Illuminated call button and keypad
- Remote programming with an app
- Add keypad codes by app
- High gain antenna included
- Set the opening and closing times of the automatic gate
- Schedule do not disturb schedules.
- Illuminated call button and keypad
- GSM cellphone module, LED’s indicative, call status
- Add permanent, temporary keyboard and time slot codes
- 24 Volts DC AC-DC converter that powers the entire system
- Weatherproof housing, IP55 rated
- Temperature range: -20 degrees Celsius to +50 degrees Celsius
- 2 Year manufacturers warranty