This modular, wireless intercom lets you build an apartment intercom to your requirements for up to 25 apartments. It uses cell phone service to call the tenant's landline or cell phone so they can receive calls from visitors even when they aren't home.
You can program up to four telephone numbers per apartment in the IO1057, whether they are landline telephones or cell phones. When a visitor arrives at the intercom and presses the button, it dials the first number. If the first number does not answer, the intercom dials the second number after the programmed "no answer" time is reached, and it repeats the procedure for the next numbers. So your visitors should always be able to reach someone and you won't miss important deliveries or visitors.
This part number is just the main controller module and power supply of a modular cellular-based apartment intercom that supports up to 25 apartments. To build out this system you choose a housing and modules from the Related Items
section below and add them to this main module. We will custom build this system for you based on the modules you select.
Modules available are as follows, this cell phone module, 125KHz proximity card reader, illuminated keypad, combined proximity card and keypad, blank module faceplate, illuminated info window, 1-button module, 2-button module, 3-button module, 4-button module, and a 5-button module. These modules can be installed in a metal housing that can hold 2,3,4,and 6 modules so you can create any system you want. We recommend that you call us at 888-298-9489 or start a chat if you need help configuring this system.
This system uses GSM-based cellphone services like AT&T or T-Mobile to call tenants landline or mobile phones. They do not need to be home.
In the United States there are two technologies used for cellular telephone service. One is GSM which stands for Global System for Mobile used by AT&T and T-Mobile, as well as almost every other cellular carrier elsewhere in the world. The other technology is CDMA which stands for Code Division Multiple Access, and is used by Sprint and Verizon in the US, as well as a few other companies in Asia and South America. There are other service providers you can choose besides AT&T and T-Mobile that use GSM (they just contract with these GSM carriers to use their service so you are still using either AT&T and T-Mobile service).
For cell service pricing in the US, see the last photo.
To use this intercom you will be required to have a 4G GSM-based telephone service. GSM-based mobile phone service requires use of a Subscriber Identification Module (SIM), which is an integrated circuit that securely stores information needed to identify and authenticate subscribers on mobile telephony devices.
- Tough yet attractive, vandal resistant, steel construction GSM-based intercom
- Each button has a paper label behind a window that you can change as required
- No recurring fees other than the cell phone service
- Wireless with no range limit (just requires cell phone service at the mounting point)
- Speak to your visitor from anywhere in the world
- Grant access from your mobile phone
- Calls up to 4 numbers in sequence
- Individual buttons for calling tenants
- High-definition voice on LTE service
- Call status LEDs (for DDA hearing impaired visitors)
- Programmable via a free Android or iPhone app
- Built-in time clock for auto opening and closing of gates, barriers, or doors in busy periods or for daytime operation
- Automatic Trigger Events per Week: 50
- Do not disturb feature
- Management can latch or hold the gate open through the app
- Keypad for coded access and direct apartment number dialing (choose keypad from Related Items)
- Keypad Backlighting: Blue / White
- Keypad Confirmation Key: * = Keypad Code confirm | # = Start/End Call
- Visitor Keypad codes (4 digit): Permanent: 250; Time-restricted: 250; Temporary: 50
- If optional proximity card reader is installed: Permanent cards: 250; Time-restricted cards: 250; Temporary cards: 50
- Visitor Caller ID numbers for door opening: Permanent: 250; Time-restricted: 250; Temporary: 50
- Proximity Cards/Tags per apartment: 3
- 4 digit keypad codes
- Programmable with phone app, PC, or by SMS remotely.
- Events Log (check last 100 events, most recent first) - Requires SD Card and older events can be viewed on the card
- Quad band modem plus 4G capability.
- On screen reception indicator for easier diagnostics.
- Compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile, and GSM networks. Requires a nano-SIM card.
- 2 relay outputs with Normally closed or Normally open mode.
- Relay Load: 2 amps, 24v AC max
- Power supply 24v DC 2A included
- Power surge protection provided (still recommend a lightning rod be installed to protect the unit)
- Power consumption 45mA standby, 310mA when dialing with up to 2 amp spikes.
- 4-watt speaker provides extra volume for noisy applications
- Temperature range: -20 degrees Celsius to +50 degrees Celsius
- Ingress Protection: IP55
- Approvals: FCC, CE
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty