The system can expand to meet your needs. If you have two gates you can monitor both of those from up to four inside monitors. You can even use the inside monitors to communicate between each other.
A built-in SD storage card records video or snapshots so there are no monthly fees required like some other systems. Motion detection can trigger the recording so you will have a history of visitors even if you aren't home or at your business.
You can add up to 2 additional cameras to it so you can get different views of the visitor, or their vehicle. That provides additional security for your home or business. You can also add an additional door station to cover two doors.
Wiring is simple. We recommend that you use CAT5 for best performance and longest distance. There is no need to install connectors on the end of the cable since you will attach them to screw terminals. You will need a power outlet near the intercom to plug in the included power adapter.
This intercom is a stylish way to add video communication to your gate or door.
This kit includes:
- 1 door camera station
- 1 inside monitor
- 1 power supply
- Combines access control and CCTV in one system
- Up to 2 gates or doors and 2 CCTV cameras connected to a maximum of 4 monitors
- Wiring distance between monitor and door camera is 330 feet. Adding another power supply to the outdoor camera extends distance up to 950 feet.
- Motion detection recording (from one device, either door or camera)
- SD card records stills of visitors/missed callers
- SD Capacity: Over 50 x 10 second clips (200 on 32Gb card)
- Micro SD slot 32Gbyte max
- Option to connect external camera to speech panel for certain applications
- IR illumination for night vision (~6 foot distance)
- Backlighting Illuminated: keypad, button, and back lighting
- Keypad with 3 relays & 1200 codes
- Set input sensor devices to trigger camera recording
- Set record mode between video and snapshot modes
- Recording options:10-60 second video or still image
- Ability to transfer door station call to another monitor
- Monitoring -Live view of door stations and cameras (press to cycle)
- Adjustable relay trigger time
- Change alarm input sensor action from clip record mode to snapshot mode
- View recorded video clips and snapshot files for missed callers or alarm events
- Door release from monitor
- Indoor monitor screen size: 4.3 inches, 480x272
- Camera angle is 110 degrees wide
- Camera resolution: 800 TV lines (TVL)
- 2 door relays so you can control two doors
- Video only output to send the video feed to a TV, monitor, or DVR (no audio)
- Use shielded CAT5 cable for distances up to ~950 feet if an optional second power supply is added from Related Items below. Distances are around half without it. Unshielded CAT-5 up to ~650 feet. Telephone wire up to ~300 feet. Best video quality with shielded CAT5 not run near power lines.
- Outdoor Intercom Power cable: Up to 6 feet use minimum 18 gauge; Up to 12 feet use minimum 16 gauge; Up to 24 feet Use minimum 14 gauge. Do NOT use CAT5 for power to the outdoor intercom.
- Easy to wire monitor with wall mounted connection panel
- Door camera IP rating 55, suitable for exposed locations
- Temperature range: -20 degrees Celsius to +50 degrees Celsius
- Surface door station mounting
- Door station dimensions: 144mm (1.73") wide x 297mm (11.69") tall x 40mm (1.57") deep
- Monitor dimensions: 180mm (7.09") x 130mm (5.12")
- 24V 2A dc adaptor included
- 2-year manufacturers warranty